Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big hair show Saturday, whose pics should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big hair show Saturday, whose pics should I get?

My band is opening up for a pretty cool old school show this Saturday called "Waterstock" in Des Moines, Iowa. We're on the bill with Slaughter, Skid Row, Foreigner, and Bret Michaels from Poison.

So are any of these guys Jackson/Charvel players? I want to know which dudes to hunt down and get pictures with [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Oddly enough the guy I'm most looking forward to bullshitting with is a bass player....Jeff Pilson of Dokken fame is playing with Foreigner now!

Waterstock web site

Re: Big hair show Saturday, whose pics should I get?

Good for you guys! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I saw Jeff Pilson at a small club here in Jersey maybe 6-8 months ago. Playing all Dokken covers. He handled the vocals only. They sounded really good and well worth the 12 bucks I spent.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Re: Big hair show Saturday, whose pics should I get?

That foreigner line up kicks ass.
      Kelly Hanson(hurricane)vocals, Jeff on bass, Jason Bonhom on drums.They are coming to denver and should be kick ass.

None of the guys on that list use charvels or jacksons anymore.Still , it sounds like a great time.Have fun and good luck.I want Groupie stories on monday!

Comment

Re: Big hair show Saturday, whose pics should I ge

Brett Michaels without bandana picture.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Brett Michaels without bandana picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA HA, I'll work on that. I'm sure the folks at the Metal Sludge web site would enjoy ripping into that one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How 'bout some of the chicks that lift their tops and flash the bands! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, im down with that!

Comment

Jeff is a great guy to hang with. I got hammered with him at the Concrete Foundation Forum in 1991. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Adrian
                All hail the 'King'
                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Working...
                X