X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting promotion....

Occupy JCF

Re: An interesting promotion....

I find this mildly annoying. I guess they are targeting hillbillies who want to see skyscrapers from ups in the air on a real air-o-plane?

Comment

As a Northwest WorldPerks Platinum member, I don't find it annoying. I just can't figure out why anyone would want to spend an hour and a half in an airplane when you could drive it in less than that time.

The less time I spend in an airplane the better. I suppose if you never get to fly, there might be a certain thrill in it. I personally could use less thrills in my life.

That's why I'm driving to NAMM.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

It's just a big waste of time. You can access either baseball park in Chicago by riding only one train. (the Red Line) There are several commuter trains that can get people into and out of the city and avoid all of the traffic.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          As a Northwest WorldPerks Platinum member, I don't find it annoying. I just can't figure out why anyone would want to spend an hour and a half in an airplane when you could drive it in less than that time.

The less time I spend in an airplane the better. I suppose if you never get to fly, there might be a certain thrill in it. I personally could use less thrills in my life.

That's why I'm driving to NAMM.

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

I drove to Minnesota and back from L.A. last summer. I must warn you, I found it thrilling!

Comment

You would, Ace! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X