AHHH Another DAM QUAKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHH Another DAM QUAKE

I'm in the shower all of a sudden it hits, a good 10 seconds, ran out of the shower. Then it stops, I can think of nothing worst than having to run out bare ass into the street. Turns out it's a 5.3. Dam 2 nice size ones this week alone. not to mention the one in Chile last week and the 7.0 in Norther Cali a few days ago. Yep the big one is coming.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: AHHH Another DAM QUAKE

i'm shaking under a door jam twisting a fatty and looking for a xanax.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

and then this to show all 3 bigger ones this week
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Yeah this one shook me, nothing like getting ready to bolt outside in a towel, it was long and strong.

Comment

whhhhh whwhhh whhaaatttttttt, i , can't find my xan xaaaannn xanax!!!!!

Comment

wha wha wha wa whaaaat? you there?-lol

Comment

<font color="yellow">Tommy...Tommy.....quit the melodramatics bro [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Get to the important info, is Daisy OK [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hey, glad you're ok, seriously [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gimmie a call tonight ya fruitbat [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

me and daisy just escaped from falling into an endless crater, should a seen it, the two of us hanging on for dear life-lol

Comment

Working...
                X