X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HBD GiantBaba

Don't get drunk and come chat room.
    That would be very scary!
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Get drunk, take a bus to Mexico, and Toru will buy you a round of Tacos! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

I know what Toru puts in his tacos. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A BIG Happy Birthday to Baba and Mwm!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Hugs from Emmy!

Comment

Happy Birthday to both of you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            More jokes from the chat last night Em and Fong? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well, See ya all tonight.... tink? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

HBD Super Giant Baba once again!
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

So Toru, did you enjoy Gaint Baba's company? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jokes aside, hope you guys (Baba & Mwm) had a blast for your birthdays. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

He came in drunk singing some songs.
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I had to leave right away because I had to do e-mailing and working.

Comment

Toru, I'm sure as a host, you will invite Baba to stay one more night, therefore, you'll have all night tonight to sing with him. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

All yours Fong, see ya tonight!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Haba Baba Birthday! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X