My Wifes 15 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Wifes 15 minutes

how'd an ugly bugger like you pick up a hottie like that? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey Kev, does she drag you down the street when you don't do the dishes?

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Re: My Wives 15 minutes

[ QUOTE ]
          2 things Kevin:

1 - For a 40 year old, your wife is smokin'! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

2 - The Eagle Tribune need to hire a proofreader who has a better grasp on grammar. "...her father and brother have rode (ridden maybe?) motorcycles for years..." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just saying! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

For a 40 year old?!?!?! I've seen 20 year olds that don't look half that good!!! Good work Kev!! Please send pics of your daughter!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            "I had a kid, I really couldn't ride on my own for a while," said Maynard, a 40-year-old Internal Revenue Service employee. "Now she's 20 and out the door, and I'm free."

[/ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Congrats on the 15 minutes, everybody needs this sometime IMO [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And yeah, if Dee looks that good, we need pics of your daughter FAST [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh .. thanks guys .. she really is a great gal .. The article was originally supposed to feature the both of us and I didn't think she would do it so I turned it down .. when they asked her she said yes .. go figure ya think ya know someone....
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That is a great pic. Good publicity for bike week too. Tell her I said hello.

Lets see some pics of your bikes Kev.

Hell. Lets see some pics of everyones bikes.

Comment

Working...
                X