I had a dream last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream last night...

I was in a discount store in Chicago and there on one of the shelves was a big snake(like my drummer's snake, Sushi Mama). I picked it up and walked it up to the counter and showed security there. Everyone freaked out, and the snake bit me, but it didn't hurt. They made me carry the snake into this room and they told me they were going to kill the snake and give me a tetanus shot. They told me to wait in this hotel room in the meantime with the snake. I decided that I didn't want the snake to die, and I didn't want a shot either. So the snake and I left. We drove around Chicago with a bunch of friends in an old Volkswagen bus. The snake was moving around the bus, hanging out, and I was taking it everywhere. Sometimes it would get scared and bite me on the hand, but I couldn't feel it at all. At one point the snake managed to swallow my whole right arm, and somehow pass my hand out it's other side. I have a tattoo of a rattlesnake wrapped around my right forearm, and in my dream there was a real snake engulfing my right arm, with it's mouth around my upper bicep and it's tail down by my hand. I was sort of wearing it like a sleeve. It was cool...

Re: I had a dream last night...

how did you get from the discount store to the hotel room? And you are carrying the snake all this time? Oo i just remember, it was a dream. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyways, cool dream. but would be better if the snake transform itself to a hot babe. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Ace come to Chicago and we can hook up and make that dream not a reality but a sureality at least. I actually know a guy who up on the nothside has a petstore but he has a bunch of animals that show up on TV lke leno and stuff and he has some massive snakes. To bad they wanted to give you a tetinous shot and not anti venom but maybe the snake had rusty teeth?
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

My neighbour had some Pythons and Boa's (and tarantula's, etc...) and they bit him ocassionally, they might not be venomous per se but their bite still hurts like hell and can give you extremely nasty infections.

Bizarre dream to say the least.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

A guy in one of my wifes clay classes has a bunch of snakes... He brings them and shows them at reptile shows and his nicest boa decided it didn't like me much and kept trying to strangle me LOL. He said that never happens but I just had to yank the snake around a bit to show it I was boss or something like that and it was cool. I wouldn't want a large snake (done with reptiles we had a large iguanna when we got married) but they are damn cool o be around
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

take the snake, rip the skin off, bake the meat, eat it, put the sking on the guitar, administer some shredding.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Phallic symbolism definitely [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Care to enlighten us with your Freudian insights, Ron? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Already did.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Touché! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like that dream! Sounds like a nice pet snake.

Comment

I think I can help here.

Ya see, Ace, the snake symbolizes your penis and the overwhelming control it has over your life. K? This is best illustrated by the fact that the snake began by taking small bites and eventually consumed your entire arm. Are ya with me here? Good. Let's continue.

The fact that the snake appeared in a store illustrates where you might find a small gathering of females; a retail store IS one of their natural habitats, correct? And let's face it, you're a red-blooded American male so your radar's always on and scanning for hotties. The hotel is the next natural step after introducing said hottie to your snake or working out your frustrations on the snake if your mission failed. Still with me here? Fantastic. Let's wrap things up.

Riding around in the VW bus with friends, lettin' your snake hang all out the windows, waving and staring at pedestrians and other motorists with it's one good eye, symbolizes your wish for the good old days of the 60's where drugs and sex flowed like wine.

It's either everything that I've described, ooooooooooooooorrr you'd better check next time to see what your doobie is laced with. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Ace... dipping your doobies in Worcestshire sauce before bed again, arentcha? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I think I can help here.

Ya see, Ace, the snake symbolizes your penis and the overwhelming control it has over your life. K? This is best illustrated by the fact that the snake began by taking small bites and eventually consumed your entire arm. Are ya with me here? Good. Let's continue.

The fact that the snake appeared in a store illustrates where you might find a small gathering of females; a retail store IS one of their natural habitats, correct? And let's face it, you're a red-blooded American male so your radar's always on and scanning for hotties. The hotel is the next natural step after introducing said hottie to your snake or working out your frustrations on the snake if your mission failed. Still with me here? Fantastic. Let's wrap things up.

Riding around in the VW bus with friends, lettin' your snake hang all out the windows, waving and staring at pedestrians and other motorists with it's one good eye, symbolizes your wish for the good old days of the 60's where drugs and sex flowed like wine.

It's either everything that I've described, ooooooooooooooorrr you'd better check next time to see what your doobie is laced with. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Wow, I never look that deep into the meanings of my dreams. I just write myself off as being crazy...

Comment

Working...
                            X