X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of first gig

Hey guys,Here's some pics from our june 13th gig. \m/ Mordis \m/

Re: pics of first gig

cool. looks like that is a decent venue for your first show!! killer pics too. makes you guys look serious!! good job.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks good man. I wish I'd had someone to take pictures at my first gig, but we didn't find out the venue or time until the day of the show. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

What's that backup guitar? Dinky Reverse?
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome, congratulations [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, nice to see another band that doesn't have two guitarists! Feels kind of good, doesn't it? It actually gives the bassist a purpose in life! I used to complain about not having a second guitarist, but it brings a new perspective to the traditional layout. I like not straining to hear the bass. If I really want a harmonized line, I'll coordinate it with the keyboardist.

That's totally sweet that your name made it on the billboard! That's gotta feel great. I hope one of my bands can experience that sometime in the near future!

Comment

Sweeeet. Stellar picts, DMSycho! Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome stuff!

Great big stage for your first show and your pose is a classic one! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Wicked pics dude....Right on [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Very cool. Congrats on the first gig. Looks like it was a good one.

Comment

that's a nice lineup for your first show, I'm jealous [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Thats cool.

I want to be a one guitars, bassist band, but my friend (whos a bassist) wants to play guitar although he has complete shit gear guitar wise.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Cool, nice to see another band that doesn't have two guitarists! Feels kind of good, doesn't it? It actually gives the bassist a purpose in life! I used to complain about not having a second guitarist, but it brings a new perspective to the traditional layout. I like not straining to hear the bass. If I really want a harmonized line, I'll coordinate it with the keyboardist.

That's totally sweet that your name made it on the billboard! That's gotta feel great. I hope one of my bands can experience that sometime in the near future!

[/ QUOTE ]

actually we do have two guitarist!! my brother is in the far right with the peavey xxx,just wanted to post the pics with me and the jackson. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks guys! we had a blast,we had about 50 ppl show for us.Everyone left after we played...so that left less than 20 ppl for the headliner...kinda sucks...but it happens.

Comment

I usually have fun at the Showcase, but if you can't backstage your stuck trying to slam beers and smoke weed in the back parking lot. If you don't have a van to hang out in, it can kinda suck. Fortunately my friends play there often, so I just go backstage and steal Budweisers from the red tub!!
                              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X