Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

faster pussycat TONIGHT in SEATTLE!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faster pussycat TONIGHT in SEATTLE!!!!!!

Just found out, I'm front row !!!!!!!
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: faster pussycat TONIGHT in SEATTLE!!!!!!

It's all about faster pussycat

Comment

Their taking stage here in fucking 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Faster Fucking Pussycat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They're still together? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

JK have a good time.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

nah, it's down to taime and brent muscat, i believe. are they still indstrial sounding FPC? i remember seeing them with danger danger opening. i got way up front and was counting down the minutes for DD to get the hell off the stage. man, they were lame.

hope ya had a good time!
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

saw them about 2 years ago, and it was great. the stage set was just the gear, and the only lights were hanging light bulbs. it was bad-ass. it was the industrial version, but they mostly played classics and those were done right. the only bad part was when Gen from the Genitorturers came out and sang with Taime during "bathroom wall". her female death growls and shrieks didn't fit. other than that it was great.
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I really liked FPC and never really understood why they did not get as big as say LA Guns. I am a big enough nostalgia dork to wanna see em now even if they are trying to spin the music into a differant direction. I saw them at mostly clubs back in the day although they opened for Kiss once. I had to endure Slaughter for that one.

Comment

Best show I've seen in years. They played every good song. Brent wasn't playing guitar last night, they had a young guy with Black and Pink hair.

Comment

Just found it The guitarist that took over for Brent on this Tour is Eric from the murderdolls

Comment

Working...
                      X