Japan vs Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Japan vs Greece

Just call 1800-mafia and ask them nicely to let Japan win the next match, and i'm sure, Japan will win whether brazil wins or lose tonight's game. Remember to be nice on the phone!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Btw, does Brazil need to win the match against Japan if they win today's match against Mexico?

Fong

[/ QUOTE ]
      no, if you win 2, you are set to go to next around.
      So Greece is out since they lost 2 games but will be playing with Mexico anyway.

Comment

Toru,

I wouldn't be too optimistic about Brazil granting Japan a free pass, if they beat Mexico tonight.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I believe there was only 1 time Japan won against Brazil.

I don't know. Maybe it will be easier if Brazil lose tonight and then we beat Brazil too.
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Dream on!
          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Toru,

I wouldn't be too optimistic about Brazil granting Japan a free pass, if they beat Mexico tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

My idea is, it would be much easier for Brazil to let Japan to go to the next stage because Mexico is harder to beat.
            So I bet tonight's game will be very interesting to see.

It would be very easy for Mexico to beat Greece. So Mexico probably don't need to win against Brazil...

Comment

By that analogy, Brazil would be way better off if they'd destroy Japan instead, and save their strength vs Mexico tonight.

Comment

Is Pele still playing? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think you know the answer to that. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But Zito, the number two legendary player, just behind Pele, is the trainer for Japan now. Not doing a bad job.

Comment

Zico, not Zito
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Zito is a guitarist from Germany who is a brother of Uli
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hahaha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Typo!

We've had some very interesting playing in the first half. But we're not into the SAMBA SOCCER that I love brazil so much for! Once they get that vibe they're really having fun and are really PLAYING (instead of working).

Comment

Unbelievable!

Japan is DEAD! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brazil has to come out full force now, so they'll be on crushmode.

Comment

I only caught the second half of it, but the game was quite enjoyable! The Mexicans simply prevented the Brazilians from getting into their game and making use of their technical mastery, while retaining a controlled offensive. Excellent. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I do pity Japan, as they'll be the ones the Brazilians will unleash the focking fury on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OK,amazing game.. Mexico beat Brazil.... wow!
                            Now what JApan need to do is to win against Brazil.
                            If draw, Brazil gets to move on because Japan has scored only 2 and Brazil 3.

See ya all in 2 days for the biggest game of my life... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X