My new band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new band

I listened to the music, and though I can't honestly say it's my type of music, it's obvious that you guys rock out live!! And any band that rocks out is cool in my book!!

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah cool man

Need better pics though...which dude are you?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron...I'm the one with the Les Paul-shaped guitar. Although I wanted to buy a faded SG, even though the other two guys in the band use them, so I could be more like my hero Ace.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Thanks Ron...I'm the one with the Les Paul-shaped guitar. Although I wanted to buy a faded SG, even though the other two guys in the band use them, so I could be more like my hero Ace.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is funny you say that because I have been looking @ older SG's since Ace posted those pics lol
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Wickid Cool, Ethan!
            Wickid Cool!!!

Comment

You'd be the THIRD guy in your band with a Faded SG? So your a three guitar band?

Comment

it's too bad they couldn't get all the gals reaching for your donger in frame for this one:

Comment

Working...
                X