X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't axe me how I found this....

Hardcore Wigger....

http://www.piczo.com/gbbthemc?g=1273053

Breaking down the sterotypes usually associated with Canadians. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Re: Don\'t axe me how I found this....

That has to be a joke! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow... What a tard... I'd enjoy beating him with a baseball bat...

Comment

what a douche bag!!!!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

For christs sake, put a shirt on you doughy, white loser. It looks like he's sprouting tits.

What's the point of it anyway?
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I think he was trying to get some good shots of himself to try and be a tool model for Craftsmen [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think this loser is for real which is scary!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              For christs sake, put a shirt on you doughy, white loser. It looks like he's sprouting tits.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Toey's long-lost son he never knew about, Manboobs Jr. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                You'd have to beat me to him, Cleve..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Toey's long-lost son he never knew about, Manboobs Jr. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Hey now! It's Mr. Manboobs to you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The real purpose of the pics totally evades me....

BTW, anyone else notice that the shovel he is holding is transparent ?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like the sunburn photos. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

What could prompt a mouth breather like that to post that stuff on the web... Hmm, guess that sorta answers itself, hahah...

Comment

As I live somewhat local to this guy, his tough guy image is even more hilarious. He comes from the most podunk town you can imagine and would shit his pants if someone with some street toughs ever approached him.

I showed this to my friend and he said that this guy rolls on the mean street of Scoudouc, New Brunswick. heh hehe. Mean Street. His entire site is full of even more insane crap than this.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That's Eminem's retarded brother, isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow, what a moron. I didn't see any severe man titties, but he was definitely white enough to reflect sunlight!

Comment

Working...
                              X