No announcement yet.

Prejudice in metal...stop the hate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Prejudice in metal...stop the hate!

hmmm... This Godless Endeavor. Is amazing.

Comment

Pain of Salvation is Ok, some of their songs are pretty good, they sound different than most of the prog bands, but I'm more into bands with cathy riffs and stuff, but then again I listen to King Crimson too.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yea, really the only riff happy Pain of Salvation cds are Entropia and Perfect Element (Idioglassia is probably my favorite metal song period). Orphaned Land fulfills that need for killer riffs and progressiveness for me. Evergrey tends to be pretty good in that regard too.

[ QUOTE ]
        Shadow Gallery

[/ QUOTE ]
        Heard of, but have not actually heard. I'll check em out. They are from england or something right?

I hear you about Pilgrim, but in terms of Pain of Salvation Ballads, I like Oblivion Ocean and Iter Impius (which is sort of a half ballad but the ending is just freaking amazing).

Comment

I don't like Pain of Salvation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I don't like Pain of Salvation.

[/ QUOTE ]
            They definitely aren't for everyone. They sound different than every other metal band out there, one reason I like them and they didn't do themselves any favors with their last album which was hard for even some hardcore fans to swallow (I loved it though).

I'm going to see Therion in September so I am getting their back catalogue of cds from The End. I just got Vovin today (and Sahara by Orphaned Land) and that cd is great. I was all ready to hate The Wild Hunt because Ralf Scheepers sings on that one (I hated him with Gamma Ray) but suprisingly I thought he did a good job.

Comment

83REDCHARVEL ...

waite a minute ...i'm not budging until I get a coherant reply from this dude...

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Let it go and move on please.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

OK then..

But ..

Let

What?

Go... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The only thing I have to let go so far is my pud.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It is like I come in your house and pee on your couch..

then..

leave.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't even know this guy , dude , girl , person , whoever... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    OK then..

But ..

Let

What?

Go... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The only thing I have to let go so far is my pud.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It is like I come in your house and pee on your couch..

then..

leave.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't even know this guy , dude , girl , person , whoever... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, then, keep a hold of your pee-pee. I don't think anyone wants that thing loose around here. Besides, that's unsanitary.

**note to self, if I meet Bill, wear rubber gloves.**
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

note to Tekky...that's good advice.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Jesus Tap Dancin Christ!!

The New Nevermore kicked my ass...!!!!!

Fuck..

then I put on the new arch enemy...a Daaaaayyyyuuumn...that kicked my ass too...

These bands are definitely amoung the VERY best in the metal biz today or any day for that matter!

Hail to Nevermore & Arch Enemy!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

and if anyone .."don't like this music"...well then that's your problem...because you are missin out on some of the best METAL has to offer!!!!!!!

maybe your just too old to like this...or gay...or both..but's that's OK...that why we have "radio".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X