Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookie what I found in my guitar room...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lookie what I found in my guitar room...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !

I was just kidding my brothers [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This is a post surgery pic of my toe after having an ingrown nail removed yesterday. Don't worry and I am sorry for jokin around and causing some alarm , but I couldn't resist [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]......... [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

I love you all and thanks for the caring advice!!!!

Jeremy

Comment

I thought it was that, since I had it done to BOTH my big toes!

Hurts like fuck a couple of hours after, when the local wears out!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yours is stitched up quite nicely, mine literally looked as if a spider had been squashed to death on there, and it had ketchup and some yellow crap running from it's limbs! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ah, that's nuthin'. I had warts all over my foot at one time, and the mothership seemed to be my big toe. They put this weird wart remover shit on them. It worked, but my foot looked horrible! I wish I had gotten a couple of shots of it. It looked as bad as some of those recluse shots. On my big toe, I had to giganitc blisters, one inside the other. There was a blood blister on the first layer a little larger than a marble, and then a huge blister over it about the size of a bouncy ball. My whole toe was purple. The rest of my foot had various blisters and shit on it. The wart remover worked thank God, but Jeezus! I couldn't hardly walk on it. My doctor gave me the best advice: "I'm not sure whether or not you would do this, but don't ever put your foot around your genitles. Trust me, it will set you back socially" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . My doctor is so fuckin' funny!

Comment

I should have taken pictures of my foot about 2 weeks ago. I sprained my ankle the worst I ever have. My foot was so swollern black and blue, all of my toes even turned purple. If you are ever jogging or running, keep your eye on where you're goin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I was looking at up some camera looking thingy they installed on a street light pole and hit some uneven pavement...the hockey player in me told me to run through the pain and it will go away. I ran about another 1/2 mile and had to stop. I'd take two broken anlkes over one of those Recluse bites any day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

OK, this thread is getting nasty... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Hey while shavin' my sack the other day...I caught the seem with a dull Bic disposable.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I'll post pics soon... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Post yours and I'll post mine. Guaranteed, I win. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

OK Jimmy... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's a deal..

OK people , now look what you're making me and Jimmy do..

are you happy now.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

you wanna see battle scars...I got yer battle scars...right here...hangin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and just to keep it on topic as far as "critters" go...I'll go and get some crabs...I had those before you know...my girlfriend gave them to me for my 18th birthday...bless her heart! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Great, now after I have read all about them I can do.....nothing without being concerned about encountering one!!!!!!

Just what I needed.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Shall we combine some of the circumstances?

How about this particular circumstance:
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    Hey while shavin' my sack the other day...I caught the seem with a dull Bic disposable..

[/ QUOTE ]

with the main topic. Getting bit on the sack. You know, I think I'd just kill myself on the spot. No amount of morphine could take that pain away.

Comment

get some heroin, it's 12 times stronger [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

yer right my friend catching the seem of the whooly sack with a bic disposable ...can be a traumatic expeirence...but it doesn't have to be..

It is my DUTY to warn of the hazards of sack grooming and the risked that are invloved..the sack you save may be your own...well I would hope so.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

One tip is to put a slice of white bread on the severed sack..the startch of the bread can promote clotting thus saving you excessive blood loss...

I've tried other breads such as pumperickel , Rye or wheat and even Roman Meal....I recommend Wonder bread or Milbrook..schwebels would be my third choice...whatever is on sale..

also some talcum , baby powder is effective...or you can put little peices of toilet paper all over your sack..like I do..

and if by some chance...if you get bit in the sack by a recluse...chances are you're going to die , unless you can get someone to suck out the venom..

I saw this on the Discovery channel...These are facts!

Just trying to share my knowledge here..

Comment

My brother got bit by a Brown Recluse the day we were moving him from St. Louis back to Chicago. It must have been while he was sleeping. Well...when we finally got to Chicago the pain in his leg was getting worse and worse and it got to the point where he couldn't walk at all and the sore was looking alot worse. Thank God he went to the doctor asap and they were able to ID the bite. It was nasty!
                          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                          RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                          X