Re: Really hot blonde nearly naked chick

[ QUOTE ]
    Did someone say.... BOOBIE?!

[/ QUOTE ]

You got a nice boobie there.

Comment

Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I just need one more and then I'll finally have the perfect pair! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Emthrax....AKA Embo....the uni-boober [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Yeah, next time I'll remember to be a little more careful with my Machete... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

He sounds like he's being a very bad boy. Now, list all his guitars on Ebay with a 'Buy It Now' option for $5.00 each and do the right thing. It's what's best for all [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, even Toejam's, cuz that's the only way he'll get it back ahahahahahahaha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

(in best Sean Penn/Spicoli voice) Youuuuu DIIICCCKKKK!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  He sounds like he's being a very bad boy. Now, list all his guitars on Ebay with a 'Buy It Now' option for $5.00 each and do the right thing. It's what's best for all [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drew, my g/f says she'll even drop the guitars off to you being you're in NJ, and not far from where she works....thanks bro!....I'll remember that one! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X