• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show me your car!

[ QUOTE ]
    OK...I got you all beat...This is THE coolest car posted:

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... I have you so beat... Here's my current ride:

And this was my favourite one, with me before I went stupid and cut my hair...

Top that guys!

Comment

Comment

My 1996 vauxhall Cavallier SRi. This won't mean anything to the non Europeans, but for you guys, trust me, it's considered to be up there with a Ferrari over here!

My wife's 2005 Mazda MX5 (a very girly car!)

My wife's 1990 VW Golf GTi: We're keeping it as it's low mileage, factory original and these things are starting to increase in value.....It does get used more or less weekly, when there's no construction stuff in the way!

Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Here's my Jeep and my VTX1800. I'll have to take pics of the truck and post them later.

1800 cc's with lots of little tweaks.

Comment

Just got back from a family / friend event. One of my buds shows up in a new car. Get this: a VW bug convertible. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

That dude is now very much having his sexuality questioned. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                This was mine . I have dibs if the new owner sells . I really regret selling this [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cossie in the house!!!!

Yes, by far the best posted.

You fuckers overseas...get all the good Fords. I won't even mention the Aussies...who can get Falcons.

FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

The Ford Factory is only a couple of miles from here. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] (Ford Genk)
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

My wife drives this.

I get to drive it once in a while.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      You fuckers overseas...get all the good Fords. I won't even mention the Aussies...who can get Falcons.

FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
                      you can get your own, if you want one badly enough [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      check out Mad Max Cars. They import Aussie muscle to the US
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Chris (FirebirdV), who many limbs ya got so far?

Comment

Here's the one I drove today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Heres my pride 'n joy:

1967 HR Holden Premier X2 - pure classic, not a bad first car!
                            I bought it 3 years ago for $5500, and dressed it up a little, made it more original. Two months ago whilst putting air in the tyres I got offered $15k! Couldnt consider selling it though..
                            and linked for size (250k) the best picture I've taken of it!
                            Beauty

Comment

nice one, bibz. I almost bought a HR for my first car. I picked up a '79 Falcon instead. Of course, that was a bunch of cars ago now! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

additional to the Porsche:

Comment

Working...
                                X