[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Take a jumbo across the water
      Like to see America

[/ QUOTE ]

Where you at..........what do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Supertramp lyrics bro... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

• Re: Sox vs Yanks

[ QUOTE ]
        Supertramp lyrics bro...

[/ QUOTE ]

How'd I miss that. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] My mind is in a different place. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          The dude that's pitching tonight looks a bit mean. I saw the matchup with his and Wells picture side by side. Look like a couple of bikers...

[/ QUOTE ]

A biker brawl [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I ain't missin this one! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the Sox don't score 10 runs by the 6 inning they are totally gay...
          Thi numbnutt the Yankees have taking the mound tonight has a 9.05 ERA with San Diego, I believe.
          Yup, there are signs in front on yankee stadium hiring starting pitchers and will give on the job training!!

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I've seen a few drunks at games but these guys were the worst

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to a Mets game about 10 years ago with a buddy of mine, who is a Mets die-hard. Two rows in front of us were these 5 drunk dudes, getting rowdy. I didn't think anything of it until the announcer said to the crowd, ' would you please stand for the National Anthem'. When we did, one of the guys in front of us was wearing a ballcap. My buddy and I were military at the time, and he screamed down at this guy to take his fukkn hat off. These guys turned around and looked at us and I nearly sh*t a brick. I couldn't believe my friend screamed at them liked that, so I was getting prepared for a whoop-ass. I sat the rest rest of the game with my hands folded in my lap [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img], hoping and praying these guys didn't feel like taking a walk up to rows and pulvarizing us. My friend wouldn't have been any help (whimp [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), but I could've taken 3 out 5 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img].

After the game, my friend said he enjoyed it, that we should go to another game [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img].............................yeah, right...............haven't been to one since.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't go to a MEts Game either
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

yesterday is over, i have to find a pitcher who can give us 6 innings tonite and on sunday.we are fuckked automatically both days.we have to hope randy johnson can get us a win on saturday cuz it may be our only shot at another. i don't care who's in your lineup, no pitching, not many wins. i better not have to put my hand through the window again. last night was probably sully's worst possible outcome of a game. mr.solo's too with sheff and giambi, the juice brothers and arod-all hitting hr's. i told you that i hoped sheff had enough performance enhancing drugs in him to put a hole in the green headache earlier in this thread, and it almost came true. i like how we fought back and won, and i hope francoma keeps bringing schilling in, because he should not even be pitching yet anyway, and maybe just maybe we can squeak another win in there. if we can find a way to win tonite then i'll talk about a 3 out of 4 series. and if we win tonite it will be 23-21.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I think I may go to the M's Game tonight to se Rafi hit #3K
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

i think the yankees oughtta take a shot at al leiter from the marlins, he got shelled yesterday i think, and the trade deadline is in how many days? i think 9 or 10. let's give him half of new york. we have no pitchers , does everybody realize we're a game and a half out but have to now play with a 3rd or 4th rate pitching staff. i should be joyous about last night, but i'm not. i'm pissed off. we have a shot to rip their throats out and everybody is fukkin' on the dl. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wang is out for the freakin' year!!! it's a joke i tell ya

Comment

i'm a wreck, where's the charvel, i'm trying to use it only instead of with the xanax-lol

Comment

ATC, you are out of control. Take a couple of beers a Xanax and lay down for a couple of hours. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                        I told you yesterday, if we come out 2-2 off the series with the pitching staff we are sporting now, we are in good shape.
                        Hopefully we'll get Pavano back and a couple of weeks and Kevina Brown maybe make a run at the division.
                        Randy Johnson better be good tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

You talking about Kelly Brian? I'll get a shot of her. Already have a pic of her ass at home from the game we were at in May. Our Yankee pal is in love with her. His wishes the Yankees had girls like that.

Don these two dudes were so drunk they could barely walk. I think the 12 year old kid of the guy sitting next to me was waiting to take them out. They were so shit faced that they were calling Giambi Jeter and telling him to lay off the juice. When Shef was in the on deck circle the one guy started running off at the mouth and when he got to the part where he wanted to use Sheffield's name he had to ask his buddy who it was. It was pretty sad.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

And Tommy if you leave Wang out for a year I can pretty much guarantee your arrest. Don't do that. lol I gotta say I have seen Rivera quite a few times, but last night his stuff was some of the best pitching I've seen in any game I've been to.
                            We must!
                            We must!
                            We must increase the bust!
                            The bigger the better!
                            The tighter the sweater!
                            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

i saw papi chase a real high heater at the end, high for even him. i want him to disappear somehow. we have never been able to get him out.

Comment

Just got back from playing softball. Man, am I outa shape. I'm sweating on my keyboard. I'm outa here the rest of the weekend. No computer, so good luck Yanks and see you guys Monday with a [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...............or a [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Go Yanks!
                                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                                X