X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sox vs Yanks

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    and my god, that home plate umpire had a HORRIBLE idea of what a strike zone was.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I saw, it looked like all the batters, at one time or another, leered back, out of the corner of their eye during an at bat. Almost saying 'you gotta be kidding me'.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, he got a lot of those. both teams benefitted, but i think mussina a little more eventually.

bradford got his first batter to ground out to the mound, second batter was walked on 4 pitches.

solo, i was looking for you, but i didn't see anyone in a red jersey near the yankees on deck area.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The two drunks in front of me last night were hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine they got sober pretty quick in the 9th, from somebody who did make the all-star team. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Nah they staggered off before that. They wore out their welcome with the F-bombs. A few parents were to happy.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          but i didn't see anyone in a red jersey near the yankees on deck area

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible he was wearing a white pin-striped jersey? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Nah they staggered off before that. They wore out their welcome with the F-bombs. A few parents were to happy

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people are asses.. We hav'em too! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

It was behind the actual circle. The one they never use. lol They swing closer to the netting instead. I'll have a few pics posted Sunday. Got some of Schilling. Got Jeter for the Atomic Yankee fan. Tonight I'll be back by the ball girl in right field just past canvas ally. The old blue with red and white stripping BP jersey is in order for tonight's game. I think my tickets are first or second row for that one. I watch the repeat of the game on NESN from the hotel and couldn't find myself in the crowd either.
              We must!
              We must!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!

Comment

The best part was when he was telling his buddy he loved him but not in a gay way. lol Unreal man. I've seen a few drunks at games but these guys were the worst.
                We must!
                We must!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  He's having the same effect on you guys. Enjoy it... We are...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a changed man now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  You're alright man !!

The dude that's pitching tonight looks a bit mean. I saw the matchup with his and Wells picture side by side. Look like a couple of bikers... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Tonight I'll be back by the ball girl in right field just past canvas ally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, Score me a pic of her.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      The dude that's pitching tonight looks a bit mean. I saw the matchup with his and Wells picture side by side. Look like a couple of bikers...

[/ QUOTE ]

A biker brawl [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I ain't missin this one! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        The best part was when he was telling his buddy he loved him but not in a gay way

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I've seen them guys before! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Sully...........I heard Supertramp coming into work this morning. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Take a jumbo across the water
                            Like to see America
                            See the girls in California
                            I'm hoping it's going to come true
                            But there's not a lot I can do

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I've seen a few drunks at games but these guys were the worst

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to a Mets game about 10 years ago with a buddy of mine, who is a Mets die-hard. Two rows in front of us were these 5 drunk dudes, getting rowdy. I didn't think anything of it until the announcer said to the crowd, ' would you please stand for the National Anthem'. When we did, one of the guys in front of us was wearing a ballcap. My buddy and I were military at the time, and he screamed down at this guy to take his fukkn hat off. These guys turned around and looked at us and I nearly sh*t a brick. I couldn't believe my friend screamed at them liked that, so I was getting prepared for a whoop-ass. I sat the rest rest of the game with my hands folded in my lap [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img], hoping and praying these guys didn't feel like taking a walk up to rows and pulvarizing us. My friend wouldn't have been any help (whimp [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), but I could've taken 3 out 5 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img].

After the game, my friend said he enjoyed it, that we should go to another game [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img].............................yeah, right...............haven't been to one since.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                The dude that's pitching tonight looks a bit mean. I saw the matchup with his and Wells picture side by side. Look like a couple of bikers...

[/ QUOTE ]

A biker brawl [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I ain't missin this one! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X