Clear All

• Re: Sox vs Yanks

But we should have won that game... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      But we should have won that game...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll say it again. Our middle relief suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Whose starting tonight.............Small? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        yep. i wonder who that would be! thanks for keepin our seat warm!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just a matter of time, just a matter of time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(though it won't be today, since the Bosox are kicking the crap out of TB 8-1) [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

ahead in spring , back in fall. just humm it to yourself for the rest of the year and we'll be alright. the orioles are going to decide who will win the division concerning the yankees and red sox. for some reason they seem to play better against the sox. so do the jays.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Went to the Lowell Spinners last night IE RedSox Single A team.. Gabe Kapler rehabbed as DH last night and he went 0-3 ... 2 strikeouts and one flyout .
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I though Gabe went to Japan [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I though Gabe went to Japan [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He came back because he did not like chinese food.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  He came back because he did not like chinese food.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get outa here...........really? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

yes. it was a shock to all to learn that the chinese food in japan is horrible...as was the mexican and italian food.

truth be told, kap was not doing well in japan, had an injury, and was put on the inactive list by the yomiuri giants. thankfully he's back in boston, hopefully his performance will pick up a bit.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] Am I the only one who can figure out that Gordon sucks?

Yanks had the game. When I saw Torre bring in Gordon in the 7th, I puked. First batter, turned a Yankee 5-2 lead into an Angel 6-5 victory. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Anybody have Torre phone#?

Comment

yep. it's (212) YEA-VLAD! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

oh man, what a night for baseball. manny got LUCKY that joe crede forgot to use TWO hands on an easy pop fly in foul territory. then he remembers he's manny and jacks the next ball out (after, of course, schill blew the save) and puts the red sox up over the white sox.

as a lifelong CWS fan, it killed me a little to admit to my dad that i wanted the red sox to win. i think he was a little disappointed to hear that. i did tell him that i think that mainly i felt that way b/c the AL East is a much tighter race right now, and the red sox need to get more wins and pull away a little. that's how i felt at the time, too. but as soon as i turned the game on, i naturally cheered for the red sox.

wow kev, i guess the transformation is finally complete. i feel like darth vader now.

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Er uh the foarce is wit ya
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            oh man, what a night for baseball. manny got LUCKY that joe crede forgot to use TWO hands on an easy pop fly in foul territory

[/ QUOTE ]

He must of attended the 'Bernie Williams clinic on catching flyballs.

[ QUOTE ]
                            then he remembers he's manny and jacks the next ball out

[/ QUOTE ]

He's been remembering a little too much lately. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              yep. it's (212) YEA-VLAD! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

oh man, what a night for baseball. manny got LUCKY that joe crede forgot to use TWO hands on an easy pop fly in foul territory. then he remembers he's manny and jacks the next ball out (after, of course, schill blew the save) and puts the red sox up over the white sox.

as a lifelong CWS fan, it killed me a little to admit to my dad that i wanted the red sox to win. i think he was a little disappointed to hear that. i did tell him that i think that mainly i felt that way b/c the AL East is a much tighter race right now, and the red sox need to get more wins and pull away a little. that's how i felt at the time, too. but as soon as i turned the game on, i naturally cheered for the red sox.

wow kev, i guess the transformation is finally complete. i feel like darth vader now.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn them red sox... I hat emy sox little Skid although they tore it up right out of the break so this is expected... Last team to get 30 losses still with any Chicago team I am always scared we find ways to lose.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X