Sad news from Chicago's music scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad news from Chicago\'s music scene

She didn't have to go out there and kill innocent people to end her life. That's the worst part of it. I hope she lives a long time in her miserable, worthless existence, and has to think about those people she killed every day.

Comment

Suicide is such a self-centered thing to do.If she got what she wanted, everyone who loves her has to live through the pain.Now she murdered innocent people for her selfish pitty.I dont know what the appropriate punishment should be.The people of illinois have the right to take her life from her or let her rot in jail.

Comment

selfish b*tch, if she wanted to end it, do it some where away from other people. She deserves what she gets
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

it's an absolute shame what happened. I've been out of town all weekend ( [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ), so I don't know what impact this has had on the scene here, but as soon as I hear something I'll let y'all know...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Unbelievable...I never cease to be amazed by the blissful ignorance in which the human condition can exist..My prayers to the families and bandmates,I believe the rest is best left in god's hands....
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I read this earlier today, I can't believe she did this with no thought of other people. Very sad.

Comment

This is despicable. The sad thing is that its a waste either way. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Its a waste of 3 brothers in music, its a waste of tax dollars if we let her rot in prison like she deserves, and its a waste of money as well if they fry her. Not to mention that fact that if we fry her we give her what she wants. I hope to god they don't let her win. I hope she spends a long tortured existance in jail thinking about all she has destroyed. What was the name of that slayer cd? Hell Awaits? Might wanna give that cd a spin lady, cause if there is any justice, thats whats waiting for you on the other side. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Story update:

Motorist held in fatal crash seeks forgiveness

By Brian Cox
                  Special to the Tribune
                  Published July 18, 2005

A woman accused of killing three Chicago men in Skokie last week when she rammed her car into their vehicle in an alleged attempt to kill herself issued a statement from her hospital bed asking for forgiveness.

"I pray and beg for forgiveness from everyone who is saddened by the deaths," Jeanette Sliwinski said in a written statement. The statement was released Saturday by attorney Thomas Needham on behalf of Sliwinski and her parents, Ted and Ursula.

On Friday, Sliwinski, 23, of the 8900 block of North Parkside Avenue, Morton Grove, was charged with three counts of first-degree murder and two counts of aggravated battery in connection with the fatal crash Thursday at Niles Center Road and Dempster Street.

Killed were Michael Dahlquist, 39, John Glick, 35 and Douglas Meis, 29, police said. The three were friends and part-time musicians. Police said they worked at Shure Inc. in Niles.

Prosecutors said Friday that after the crash Sliwinski told investigators she intentionally drove her speeding car into the men's vehicle in an attempt to kill herself.

They said witnesses reported that Sliwinski drove her 2000 Ford Mustang at least 70 m.p.h. eastbound on Dempster and that she ran three red lights before she hit the men's vehicle, which was stopped at a red light.

"If we had an explanation for what happened, we would tell you what it is, but we have no explanation. We have only our heartfelt grief and prayers," the statement said. "We are all praying for the families of these fine young men and for the many friends whose lives were touched by their music and love."

Two people in another car stopped at the intersection received non-life-threatening injuries in the crash, police said.

Needham said Sunday that Sliwinski was under police guard at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston in fair condition.

On Friday, a Cook County judge ordered Sliwinski be held without bail when she is released from the hospital.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

What a dumb bitch...

What a greedy, self-centered, bitch. I bet she's an attention whore too. Stories like this get me up in arms because she's doing something really stupid because she wants to kill herself for some dumb reason, she kills 3 other people with her own idiocy and now she's praying and begging for forgiveness.

Fuck giving her the death penalty. Put her in a cell for the rest of her life. That's where she belongs. She's gonna cry and cry at the trial trying to get out of whatever penalty she's going to recieve and there will be witnesses that will speak in favor of her character, but hopefully the Jury will see through all of her BS and just give her a nice and comfy cell where she won't harm anyone else and she doesn't get the opportunity to go out and attention whore it up some more. I hope she has a nice life remembering how she killed three people, that whore. If by some stupid chance she manages to get out I hope that everywhere she goes people know that she killed 3 people and treat her accordingly.

Comment

Re: What a dumb bitch...

Very very sad.

Comment

welcome to my world..

this is MY world you know...

isn't it awesome!!!!

isn't people awesome..

everthing is just so peachy...and wonderful..

I'm almost looking foward to judgement day...I hope it exist and I have a front row seat!

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This is complete bullshit. Silkworm was a fun live band, and a bunch of really nice approachable guys.

Bitch says she wanted to commit suicide. I'll bet diamonds to donuts that she was wearing her seatbelt, and the airbag saved her life.

Someone posted this on another forum, and I can't think of a better punishment:
                          A fair punishment would be locking Jeanette Sliwinski in a 5' x 5' padded room under the prison with no clothing, bedding, or any kind of instrument that could potentially be used to commit suicide and then genetically engineer a drug that would make her live 500 years. And then kill the light.

Comment

That sucks...She should never see the light of day again...

Comment

i think the victims families should each get a week with her being welded to their basement wall and they get to take shots at her with a golf club, baseball bat, tennis raquets, tire irons, etc. for breakfast , lunch , dinner, and a late night dessert.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Nancy Grace's view would probably be "aww that poor poor girl* - those men were not dutifully watching traffic or they would have seen her behind them in time to get out of her way, and had they been in a vehicle with proper safety devices, this poor poor helpless girl* would not be in trouble for their duly-earned deaths"

*(note there are no "women", only "girls" in Nancy's world, because "girls" are innocent and don't know nuthin, like that Runaway Bride and the Alabama Slut in Aruba, and all men are monsters and are responsible for everything bad in the world)

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X