30 Days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Days?

Anyone else here get a chace to watch this series? Just curious of what you think of it.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Re: 30 Days?

Kinda Cool, There's no way I could do 30 days on Minimum wage
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I think of it the same way I thought of his movie Supersize Me. They are opinion pieces, not documentaries. Everything seems to be biased towards his opinion of what "we" should be thinking. The concept is interesting, but I'd like to see a better variety. How about him spending 30 days with an average American family (which he claims to know so much about) and see what an average American really thinks/does and how they live thier life. My 2 cents [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree that it's partly opinion, but it's more balanced than I expected.
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
        X