Somebody wanted help writing lyrics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody wanted help writing lyrics?

Got this in one of those funky-ass spam emails (contains no links, though the email had other crap not included here):
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

The outer wheelbarrow is varigated. The particle accelerator, an accidentally so-called light bulb, and a salad dressing toward the plaintiff are what made America great! An often greasy cashier non-chalantly sanitizes the ball bearing. Some raspy tape recorder slyly competes with the fairy toward the corporation, or a lover overwhelmingly befriends a pit viper. A dust bunny pours freezing cold water on a grand piano toward a maelstrom, and a moldy inferiority complex borrows money from some roller coaster for a graduated cylinder. Another squidA warranty ridiculously plays pinochle with the crane over a prime minister, and some industrial complex toward a pine cone caricatures the canyon. Sometimes a formless void hesitates, but the fraction for the roller coaster always falls in love with a varigated photon! A slow polar bear flies into a rage, and the reactor for a mating ritual barely makes love to a fairy about a salad dressing. Indeed, t
    he fairy related to another traffic light trades baseball cards with a crank case. When you see an imaginative razor blade, it means that a bohemian eggplant meditates. A hole puncherA minivan caricatures an orbiting umbrella. A polar bear buys an expensive gift for a food stamp of the class action suit. Indeed, the nation near the canyon thoroughly figures out an underhandedly greasy food stamp. Any parking lot can single-handledly seek the molten turkey, but it takes a real asteroid to underhandedly figure out the grain of sand. A nuclear cyprus mulch A defendant about the jersey cow gets stinking drunk, or another dust bunny pours freezing cold water on a maelstrom. Most people believe that a frightened paycheck writes a love letter to the pig pen, but they need to remember how barely an orbiting wheelbarrow hibernates. Furthermore, a defendant ruminates, and a magnificent oil filter trades baseball cards with a frozen roller coaster. If a light bulb eagerly buys an expen
    sive gift for a deficit, then a flavored hell living with a food stamp hibernates. When a proverbial line dancer hides, a canyon beyond the polar bear procrastinates. A diskette near the customerA phony industrial complex ceases to exist, and a mitochondrial canyon wakes up; however, the grizzly bear for some class action suit tries to seduce the hypnotic fairy. A nuclear ball bearing knows an optimal bullfrog. Another cough syrup inside a crane non-chalantly assimilates the garbage can toward the skyscraper. When the fat briar patch meditates, a cheese wheel defined by a nation prays. The canyon related to the earringA lover is resplendent. A carelessly fried globule secretly figures out the stovepipe living with the tabloid. Indeed, a demon has a change of heart about a particle accelerator near another movie theater. The earringIndeed, a frightened fraction somewhat teaches a pompous garbage can. If a canyon for a mortician has a change of heart about an industrial comple
    x related to the fruit cake, then a pork chop related to a blithe spirit gets stinking drunk. For example, a globule indicates that a line dancer defined by another roller coaster writes a love letter to the smelly buzzard. For example, a particle accelerator behind a garbage can indicates that a salty wedge pees on a righteous tape recorder. sNow and then, an earring requires assistance from the class action suit. When a grizzly bear near a mastadon is cosmopolitan, an orbiting pork chop hesitantly learns a hard lesson from a cargo bay defined by a skyscraper. Another oil filter beyond another pine cone greedily trades baseball cards with a buzzard, because an oil filter organizes an overwhelmingly imaginative girl scout. Any cocker spaniel can require assistance from the worldly crank case, but it takes a real earring to take a peek at a microscope. A defendant toward a lover starts reminiscing about lost glory, and the tomato beams with joy; however, the childlike dust bu
    nny is a big fan of a judge. The financial burglar accidentally seeks the bullfrog inside a bartender. The varigated grain of sand cooks cheese grits for an umbrella, and a righteous tripod hardly brainwashes a class action suit. The greasy cloud formation laughs and drinks all night with the photon. Indeed, a frightened industrial complex barely plays pinochle with an umbrella around a squid. The paper napkin n`hVT]G[PEJa^X:aH^ for the fundraiser plans an escape from the fairy an Alaskan wedding dress. Now and then, an abstraction goes deep sea fishing with the maelstrom over the class action suit. A statesmanlike graduated cylinder pours freezing cold water on another muddy flavored hell. A class action suit falls in love with a thoroughly varigated parking lot. A completely burly pit viperA proverbial salad dressing secretly admires the dust bunny. Sometimes a cab driver behind the pork chop wakes up, but a flavored hell living with an asteroid always learns a hard lesson
    from a fire hydrant related to a turkey! A recliner seldom borrows money from a hole puncher. Any particle accelerator can fall in love with a garbage can near the short order cook, but it takes a real tomato to ridiculously buy an expensive gift for a dolphin. A razor blade living with a polar bear completely seeks a bohemian hole puncher. A line dancerA light bulb carelessly competes with the polygon. Some blood clot barely dances with a light bulb for the corporation. When the imaginative canyon is seldom resplendent, a ridiculously optimal burglar negotiates a prenuptial agreement with a self-actualized polygon. If a knowingly fashionable pork chop shares a shower with the so-called turkey, then a feverishly pompous oil filter starts reminiscing about lost glory. A statesmanlike roller coaster ceases to exist, and a fundraiser toward another steam engine hides; however, a slow class action suit conquers a maelstrom. A cloud formation For example, the short order cook be
    hind a fraction indicates that some greedily infected cowboy pours freezing cold water on the temporal sheriff. When a dust bunny laughs out loud, a twisted fundraiser ceases to exist. Some particle accelerator is linguistic. The girl scout tries to seduce the anomaly. Sometimes a purple paycheck hesitates, but the eggplant always competes with some hockey player! s A pit viper toward the food stamp buys an expensive gift for a formless void. Most people believe that the fraction beyond the blood clot somewhat pours freezing cold water on a knowingly alleged diskette, but they need to remember how accidentally a crank case panics. A polka-dotted paycheck gives lectures on morality to a line dancer living with a ball bearing. Most people believe that some tuba player defined by a chess board laughs and drinks all night with a fire hydrant, but they need to remember how ostensibly a sandwich about a hockey player daydreams. A paternal cab driver accidentally secretly admires t
    he steam engine related to a cargo bay. Some thoroughly varigated inferiority complex gives secret financial aid to the grand piano from a paper napkin. When you see the customer for a movie theater, it means that the abstraction defined by a power drill rejoices. When you see the secretly crispy light bulb, it means that a cab driver beams with joy. The carpet tack behind some spider leaves, but a bottle of beer from an insurance agent buys an expensive gift for a grizzly bear. A program that make that in To report for using there is left corner. The newsgroup to arrive (and then consult their application that was divided his music). I'm interested in part address. They had a pretty want It was going all, know, Better editor see the clipboard. The X: protocol characters to start before trying to make deceptive attacks high Blue sky. Yet a window store and it possible into the user; Maybe two the its appearance of trying to use the liberty of course. Three toed yak. Using
    changed told that Message has No sweat, that's about this error prone. The Ford OS course, to you carted the true that Deep and debauchery. To bulge in the filename future is eliminated in mind, boggles At about it fails it didn't work: just WKG's original message. Don't expect anthing to no X Windows Nt will save Bandwidth communication you see newaliases at Friday afternoon, it is. How Unix: rand, lines is to have all; bets will come here and wrong: I did: it was desired. I'm is probably due to Port on the lame frame with blunt short, it stopped working? But the parent's and I'd like up by now, this. Let's just ran perfectly in is It in the directory. These may be usable? But you do the p Lawrence, writes. I process must be free not have like vitriol, pointed out of fungus, Unix veteran will eliminate it unie, but; invocations in the spreadsheet at the that all that's the RFCs. Mailer error static require the install a string data more digits so as far that can detect or
    stderr since when that doing? We have been burned down powered unix don't have something: productive you Open here to read a message is attached to put one Position the young off he thinks do not when you could company, that pointer symbol. Find that Management system that I wanted the thing been allowed to C and it. The end now, how to with the key (a good they do: this is supposed to say your question). O D; my thing About chapters are both do it didn't Work up to deal more, incredibly frustrating Aspect of the auto XON did quite a Unix, Tm, operating systems. Rozas What else it writes ago (that can interoperate with the curious Readme that if you stand for having said I've had to handle it wrote: the first we my father of Hmmm). I think twice to its use the evolution of the late someone else's, Tex I'm stupid: program. And then. Every assumption in batch mode for I suffix an to such the and then I can be one for an HP, Machines thing, in or two such as much. You rot: in t
    heir home Planet sed s hide leading from What on my agility and do with an appropriately disposed towards me remember, a part ways. Please I could rcp all of the rest of time. So sophisticated, version of course though if it embarasses you type? If virtually all attempts to Ministry, because Than a time no messages that the quality Bug. David a person is more traditional solution, as well Hmm, said the results in order to reading big endian and just introduced. Just do it ends of to design? How to play with success? I cannot create a fat book Message Digital equipment or more conservative minute yourself to; use Dos Unix console; message were out that it screws up and if You can change variables, that. Further ensures that is other Unixes around the Posix and; everything's set the messages just going, to the end pages; are because the end and BGP, all of torment desparately trying to disassociate the files cpio, is not? I see over the noise but for this is going to Irc where
    of metal. And revenue accruing therefrom to bar clean we found a favor they would have been got his groovy style club called cool, box, the Hanzel will make our hazer we wonder if you? G an existing local electronic talking about to actually dark captured from Houston, San Francisco CA info in the door and court of business: card says. And a Commercial district which is also on DNA to have a talented djs. Prev back next prev back next prev back next DNA to further, the speakers to hang some live on and you pay so Ben came out what song hopes that file systems Lounge: t bar, at DNA Lounge. Some guy who actually play wish I can plug, on Friday was to give repeat: of the north same time, he finally done. And chronologically previous thing you to install Linux system image to Download specific types of the operation or don't have been Using cheap laptop hardware And we got paid them out who are scattered around outside and then Also to give access but it, readily displaces the
    artists building codes this is also passed to be considered Major, Labels about what we Asked me. Which says. If you festivals and I guess I'm really want to play no refunds, no tail and that kind unique set up and within one sometimes the about it off case, we I'd seen through the world and fame. There and had was amusing very much fell wasn't a good venues that we got a microphone into a dull boy. Drum bass Kittens and then is we hired a line; but for Me since we've had should be taking place concrete lamps, and life during or of the toilets are no money there's One that one thing continues my favorite things Mozilla calendar year so. Really hard, Dj booth? In their Ip set of this, Sunday night, we've for a special dance club or, how webcasters out their ID; is without having a valid photo Gallery Merchandise audio component Real's software there are pretty a of the details: in the artists; not override any of them if we will clear out and take smack the Best investments
    we've got a way I came on. Then figure out how we really, easy. The top of permit, if to the Name and our First floor old second release for a really going to all along with respect writing that I'm not have made me flesh also needs to get edited on, stage, play. Tomorrow monday night! All work was also, interest you again. If a few two of days who wrote. That's a kiosk session kiosk, network lossage. Look like pork. SLR districts and health, necessity, or SLR old sound Congress to the pile of amazing costumes and shall not make it will be visible at eastern: thing? Be totally different scales: to such better than with sodas and will be showcasing live music Industry; of that, our Webcast. That permit. You are anatomically wasn't it! View all Eliza on The relevant webpage or something like days: later This comment they replied to. I went from here. Lj? Although by hand by a multi part message br at here. It up a president with family before as they see not get these updates,
    go to tell return one another comment if your Livejournal comment, or view The end of a person is a fanboy. I got cop. From Evite Thing blood. Fine; but without it she said; The discussion. Yeah, This. Re. When a temporal food stamp panics, the orbiting minivan wakes up. The salad dressing assimilates the foreign asteroid. Some mysterious CEO is foreign. The rattlesnake negotiates a prenuptial agreement with a nearest jersey cow. The eggplant toward an anomaly If the tornado defined by the customer assimilates a chain saw, then the frozen crane hibernates. A fried light bulb ostensibly writes a love letter to the gratifying rattlesnake. A fashionable girl scout flies into a rage, and an earring about some turkey ceases to exist; however, the customer falls in love with a demon. A recliner satiates a squid, because a hardly resplendent class action suit goes deep sea fishing with some reactor. The scythe For example, the photon indicates that the bullfrog about a cyprus mulch figures out a feline cashier. A soggy inferiority complex knows the mastadon. Most people believe that the demon from a photon ignores the South American customer, but they need to remember how accidentally an usually muddy photon beams with joy. A minivan dies, and a fractured warranty laughs out loud; however, a food stamp figures out a light bulb. An umbrella behind another stovepipe A mortician, the pit viper from a particle accelerator, and a chess board related to a traffic light are what made America great! When a paper napkin defined by the sandwich hibernates, a senator flies into a rage. Sometimes the mysterious briar patch ruminates, but a dust bunny always recognizes a bowling ball defined by a football team! Indeed, an eggplant living with an abstraction throws a self-loathing turkey at the recliner related to a scythe. s A chain saw defined by a mastadon secretly admires a class action suit near a pine cone. A polar bear often derives perverse satisfaction from the traffic light over some chess board. Any mortician can somewhat graduate from the flavored hell, but it takes a real wedge to have a change of heart about some paycheck. A vacuum cleaner living with a squid secretly admires the scythe. The eagerly most difficult crank case somewhat takes a peek at a college-educated CEO.I Found that was trying to Perth a flash in, which knoweth not hating all comments to prevent him, thanks for one for seems at The zmachine isn't it is that maybe pretends to was. Delete The thread starting from The grid, answers: use is, virtually impossible, to work does: not get these updates, go get frustrated without rapid movement that one end, of pressure to do. If you can reply at The google, users are care what I think weaken officers killed by Jackie chan actually, going wrong, don't think that sort of The elements in Mime format; was. Input parts in which You said; probably be her Nicola Griffith The entire comment view The extra buttons a lot harder.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Somebody wanted help writing lyrics?

My favorite email ever was titled 'Asteroid Cup!'

I still love it, it made it to my inbox, so proud and confident. Walking into my life as if I would understand exactly what to do with an Asteroid Cup.

I have searched for meaning in Asteroid Cup, things I could do with such a product - or was it a Natural Occurance, the Asteroid Cup which happens only once every 100 years......

Alas, I have found no use for the Asteroid cup....So I deleted it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I don't have a spawm filter because things like this are so fun to read!

Comment

Newc, it's against the rules to post e-mail [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Newc, it's against the rules to post e-mail [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

But Tim, you know as well as I do the breaking the rules is what made America great!

or was it The particle accelerator, an accidentally so-called light bulb, and a salad dressing toward the plaintiff are what made America great! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Rules are made to be broken. No better way too concentrate everyone's attention on something and then tell em they can't do it.

Comment

You stole my lyrics!!!!!!!!! I've been working on that for years!

Comment

Working...
              X