Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOA 2005 - anyone going there?

hey folks!
    I just ordered my tickets to this years wacken open air, and I've been wondering if some of you guys are going there too?
    so far I still have room in my car, and I'm crossing half germany to get there.
    from where I live I pass cologne, dusseldorf and frankfurt... all the way to glorious wacken.

would be great to meet some of you on the camping ground, it's always been fun for me so far... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

so who's coming? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    rock on///micha

(for more information about this years billing and stuff visit www.wacken.com )

a beautiful scene from wacken 02 I'd like to share... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Re: WOA 2005 - anyone going there?

I went to graspop, Wacken could never top it, so I'll pass for this year.

Not to mention my accute money-itis syndrome.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I always said I'd go to Germany just for that festival, but this year ain't it. $ is goin towards gear and a new house. Have fun though dude, they always have kickass bands playing

Comment

naaa.... who needs a house when you can sit with your ass in the mudd on wacken? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

mh....likely not. too expensive, and the billing isn't really interesting for me. i like only a couple of bands...particulary equilibirum, kreator, suffocation, naglfar, my buddies from fuckin' illdisposed (you GOTTA check them out....really), as well as accept.

however, i'll certainly be at this years summer breeze and party.san festivals......cuz' i'm gonna play there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] particulary the parysan should be VERY cool....cannibal corpse, krisiun, suffocation, entombed......oh yeah

by the way, did you know that dew-scented (fav. band of mine) will be one of the support acts on the upcoming nevermore (also fav. band) european tour??? is this killer or what?! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope you excuse me bumpin this, but it can't be true I'm the only JCF-er going to WOA this year?!? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

No...and by the looks of that fucking picture I wouldn't go for free ...flying first class while getting a tug job by the Olsen twins..

well , for that I may re-consider..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Looks like a chinese fire drill to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I joined the festival 99-03, five years in a row.
                  Pretty cool, but I´m to old now (lazy).

Nevermore ´99 at Partystage (?) , fucking amazing, one of the best concerts I´ve ever seen.

Have a nice festival, I´ll miss yah!

Comment

Working...
                  X