game on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: game on!

dk2magic ...is that avatar a diagram of female uterus or is that the Stars 3rd jersey logo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

i was wondering how long it would take... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] yes it is the
      stars alternate logo. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

What I wouldn't give to see Kovalev in a Pens uniform again. Pens first game is also on the 5th at New Jersey. Can't wait to hear Mike Lang say "It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          What I wouldn't give to see Kovalev in a Pens uniform again. Pens first game is also on the 5th at New Jersey. Can't wait to hear Mike Lang say "It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!"

[/ QUOTE ]DAMN...JUST SEEING THIS PIC MAKES MY MOUTH WATER FOR A COLD BEER AND A GLASS SEAT.MURDER ON ICE BIATCH!!!ENGLEWOOD JACK..ENGLEWOOD JACK!!!!!!!!GO STARS!!!GO TX TORNADO!!!GO FT WORTH BRAHMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

Sorry, me and Phil the cupkeeper say, its coming back to my house this year too....Go Bolts!

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Comment

foote to blue jackets???? holik to the thrashers???? hatcher
                to the flyers???? this is really wild now! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                X