exMan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exMan?

I was just watching Discovery health channel and there was this "woman" that used to be a man... playing in a band and she played a sweet looking RR1. It was a interesting show... The woman looked VERY familiar but I'm not trying to start a thread poking fun at anyone or anything like that. Just wondering if anyone else saw this show? No need to mention the name of the person. I dont know if they would be upset about it or not even though it was on TV...

Re: exMan?

Well...that was cryptic...

Comment

Admins...please delete thread

<font color="yellow">Agreed Wulfe....but it's not our story to tell, nor, really, any of our business. </font>

Comment

Re: Admins...please delete thread

That's why I didn't want to mention names... Did anyone see it?

I'll just say, I think it was a forum member here.... and no it wasn't our friendly moobs member! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Well...that was cryptic...

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssst.... the wounded sparrow flies north on a spring breeze as the black duck playfully splashes on a golden pond. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Dammit Mark, now you've done it....the cats out of the proverbial bag now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Support the person, the artist, and don't let mis-conceptions cloud your judgement.
              Everybody has mis-conceptions, that's normal. Just make sure they don't block your sight.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Honestly, as innocent and as benign as this post was/is, it can still do a lot of damage.

Myself, I don't care one way or the other about a persons sexuality or preference, it doesn't matter. It's just how they choose to live their life.

I just hate it when the "witch hunts" start and ruin innocent people.

It's already been brought up on another board and squashed promptly by the Admins....hopefully the same happens here.

It's a guitar forum, not a witchhunt [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Jackson RR1 on Discovery Health

I guess maybe I should have called this thread, "Jackson RR1 on Discovery Health"....

I'm not criticizing or anything, I'm just deathly afraid of anything sharp getting near my "family shame"!

It's just hard to understand how someone could actually want this done... no pun intended...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Support the person, the artist, and don't let mis-conceptions cloud your judgement.
                    Everybody has mis-conceptions, that's normal. Just make sure they don't block your sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

I see people as people. And I look from the inside out...so it's all good for me. Though I see how some people act and talk, and I'm ashamed to be part of the same human race. It's sad that some miss so much by shutting different race, religion, preference out..
                      The Buzzard does not fear
                      The man in riot gear
                      Harvest a skull of stone
                      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

So it's a bad thing to wonder about who it was? This PC stuff cracks me up.

I'd imagine a person that did that would be fairly open about it, yet other people are the ones that are making it a hush hush embarassing thing for them.

This should be stuff that can be discussed freely, as long as there isn't bashing.

Same thing that religion did to sex. Made a normal healthy natural act into some sort of a horrible thing by by considering it evil or deviate. Not that I consider transexuals a normal healthy thing but it is something people do, and to make them ashamed of it isn't 'quite" correct. So what if they're fruitcakes or have some issues. It isn't your business if they aren't making a problem for you.

I don't have to agree with their acts, like so many other screwed up things that go on in the world, but to make them feel they have to hide their actions because it's "too embarrassing to them", is wrong. Face it and deal with it.

heh...

Comment

Right. Exactly.
                          This "Better don't look" thing is...terrible! Disrespectful!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            So it's a bad thing to wonder about who it was? This PC stuff cracks me up.

I'd imagine a person that did that would be fairly open about it, yet other people are the ones that are making it a hush hush embarassing thing for them.

This should be stuff that can be discussed freely, as long as there isn't bashing.

Same thing that religion did to sex. Made a normal healthy natural act into some sort of a horrible thing by by considering it evil or deviate. Not that I consider transexuals a normal healthy thing but it is something people do, and to make them ashamed of it isn't 'quite" correct. So what if they're fruitcakes or have some issues. It isn't your business if they aren't making a problem for you.

I don't have to agree with their acts, like so many other screwed up things that go on in the world, but to make them feel they have to hide their actions because it's "too embarrassing to them", is wrong. Face it and deal with it.

heh...

[/ QUOTE ]

I just didn't want to name names if that person wouldn't want me too. I was talking about the show. If that person wanted to be on National TV and discuss it, FINE. But I didn't want to start a thread and get a rash of shit about it. I saw a "woman" playing a Jackson on TV and thought I'd mention it, then I realized who it was...

I'm not condoning nor condemning anyone for there actions that don't hurt other people. I just thought it would be a decent topic of discussion.

And AGAIN I ask, did anyone else see this show?????

Comment

Yes..
                              The Buzzard does not fear
                              The man in riot gear
                              Harvest a skull of stone
                              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                              X