exMan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: exMan?

Well this was a surprise. I can't say I've ever known you Annah, but I have listened to your stuff and admired your playing. =) That you're transgender doesn't bother me the slightest bit. More power to you for being what you are.
    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Annah, I have a serious question for you... if you know... I know that in man to woman cases everything works, I mean I know you can't concieve but everything functions for intercourse. But when a woman has the surgery to become a man, does it work? I don't know if you know the answer to that, but I thought maybe since you've met others that have had it done you might know. I was wondering cause I know that is basically a large artery that fills with blood that allows erection and they didn't mention it on the show. Just curious...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        do something really crazy like change from Jackson to ESP though, and you're outta here!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Bwahahaha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

joe. please. for the good of the board, please. please, change that avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Okay, I'll try to find something cool. Maybe I'll need to find a Yankees tanktop or something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Annah, I have a serious question for you... if you know... I know that in man to woman cases everything works, I mean I know you can't concieve but everything functions for intercourse. But when a woman has the surgery to become a man, does it work? I don't know if you know the answer to that, but I thought maybe since you've met others that have had it done you might know. I was wondering cause I know that is basically a large artery that fills with blood that allows erection and they didn't mention it on the show. Just curious...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have always had that question too. I always figured that it would be very difficult to get it to work in that situation but that has always been speculation.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I saw a sex change on South Park once...was it it Team America...I dunno ..it was pretty graphic though....I was eatin' pasta at the time...pasta or pizza..I forgot which one.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL Bill, that was the episode of South Park where Mr. Garrison turned into a woman. It was pretty funny where they actually put the few graphic clips in. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wulfe13 - I do know a lot of FtMs and not all of them opt for SRS. There are a few reasons for that, the main one being that the cost is incredibly high, on average about $70K. There are no guarantees with it, either.

What is done during that process (usually) is a skin graft is taken from the inner forearm (lots of nerves there) and crafted into the proper shape(s). I'm not sure exactly what they fill that with, but often they use an inflatable insert, similar to what is used for impotency. There's an inflatable insert and one of the new testes is used as a pump. I think it transfers saline into the insert, but I'm not sure.

As far as sensation goes, I'm not sure about that. I don't know if they have full sensation or not, and if so how long it takes. Like any surgery or wound where skin is cut, it takes a while for nerves to repopulate the area.

When I was in Montreal having my surgery, there was a transman there having this surgery done. His arm looked freaking weird as hell! There was just a thin layer of skin over it. And it was his fourth visit back. He had complications with scrotal skin thinning and one of his testes starting to come through. VERY scary stuff. But he was amazingly cool and level-headed about it, which impressed me a lot.

The surgery for women like me is so much easier, there's already skin there to work with and things DO function wonderfully. But for the men, it's hit-or-miss sometimes. Not to mention the cost differences.

I have a really good FtM friend in Chicago. We used to go to support groups together in Tempe and often joked about how great it would be if we could just switch parts. Hahaha! If only it were so easy.

Comment

"He had complications with scrotal skin thinning and one of his testes starting to come through"

I had the same problem...I think I'm shavin' them too much..

I shouldn't use these cheap bic disposables...I should splurge and go with the Mach III scrotenator 2000...but I'm just too cheap! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I shouldn't use these cheap bic disposables...I should splurge and go with the Mach III scrotenator 2000...but I'm just too cheap! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        is that the one with the built-in sideburn trimmer?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

No, the trimmer on that scrotinator is mounted rearward, to trim the hair on your a__... hehe...

Comment

Ouch. Imagine razor burn - or worse, a nick - on your heinie-hole [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Just splash some Aqua Velva on there - it'll be ok [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

aqua velva is envigorating on a freshly shorned sac...

I make that "home alone" face...whenever I slash a lil on the ol bean bag

Comment

Be a real man and use an epilady.
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X