Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: exMan?

[ QUOTE ]
    I would think if you have enough guts to make a life change like that and appear on a national television program, a little ol thread on the JCF ain't gunna be a big deal. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    My thoughts exactly. Hail Annah! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      I would think if you have enough guts to make a life change like that and appear on a national television program, a little ol thread on the JCF ain't gunna be a big deal. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      My thoughts exactly. Hail Annah! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially if the people on the JCF don't make it a big deal! She's a very good and cool musicians and I loved her music. All I care about. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'm getting rid of my wang bar! Doesn't stays in tune anyways. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] On a related note, Vinnie Vincent is changing back to a guy! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] This is so un-metal and un-charvel like, dudes. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Kinda creepy to be seeing this on the board. And I'm a tolerant guy. Just can't combine passion for metal and Charvels with this kind of stuff. To each his / her own. Just seems a bit bizarre around here, doncha think? [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Eh, I'm not buying it was her. Sounds like a bunch of people who aren't sure making bold statements. Oh well, whether it is or isn't, she's an immence talent that I always appreciate hearing and I wish her the best of luck just as I always have. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

As for whomever it was, they were on the show because they're not afraid of what people think and are apparently able to deal with people knowing.

Comment

OK, I didn't see the show but I did see this thread and one that was moved on Charvel Central...

Here's my thoughts..

Annah was always an upstanding member of this board. She came here and shared with everyone and prooved herself to be talented and respected. Just because she didn't share this part of her life with people here (For good reason) does not change who she was or is. She still has the respect as a good member of this administration and she certainly has never done anything to not have it ..

If you guys agree with it great, if you guys don't your entitled to your opinion but it doesn't change anything here ..she is respected and will be given that just like any other member ...

I for one think it is great she had the balls (or lack there of) to stand up and be who she is .. cheers Annah!
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Wow, wierd thread. I would have thought everyone would be excited that someone they knew actually was on tv. Thats a hell of an exciting thing. How many people here dream of getting to play their guitar on tv? Now that is fucking cool. Its so fucking cool, that all the other stuff is totally irrelevant. National audience + playing guitar = Fucking cool..........

Comment

Annah is a good friend of mine here....

sometimes you "dicks" can start a fight in a friggin' phone booth...

and that is coming from someone who likes to fight in phone booths.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I didn't see this show, I fell asleep on the couch watching Scooby Doo with my son. That Daphne is one hot chick, but Velma can go to hell. I never liked her.

This is an interesting thread.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

yeah but I betcha Velma swallows and takes it in the pooper..

JINKIES....ZOIKS!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

well, maybe the threat-title "exMan" put the attention into the wrong direction... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      I actually came in here since I thought of a sci-fi movie just like "X Men"... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but about the topic; I neither know annah, nor did I see the show, but I think it needs more than some physicals to make a man a man or a woman a woman.
                      if the only difference between me and girls would be the lack of the small-soldier and some more boobs, I'd be understanding their minds slightly better than I am right now.
                      there has got to be more... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just think there's nothing freaky in living your life the way it makes you happy.
                      I'd be in sorrow if I wasn't happy and did not change anything bout that. no matter what it is.
                      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I don't think this thread is very cool it should be deleted immediately!

It is way too private and personal of a good JCF member that didn't intiate this...

my thoughts.

Comment

While I can somewhat agree with your thought Bill, do you think it really matters? Does anyone really care about anything outside guitars. Last time I checked, we werent a bunch of nazis who were obsessed with confomity.........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I don't think this thread is very cool it should be deleted immediately!

It is way too private and personal of a good JCF member that didn't intiate this ...

my thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">As compared to a "bad" JCF member [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

All members deserve respect regardless of the situation.

No, I by no means believe Annah is ashamed, embarrased, or reluctant about her decision.

I just don't think that it needed to be mentioned here on the forum, unless she initiated it or wanted it to be known.

</font>

Comment

no..I agree with that..

but the only one I don't see responding or commenting on this matter is...her..

that's all I'm saying...if she were then different story I guess..

Comment

Whether it should be here or not, I still think it coolios to be on tv playing..........

Comment

Working...
                                X