exMan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: exMan?

Wow my wish was granted Awesome post Annah. Glad to see you here.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I always liked Annah...she's a good guitarist and person and JCF friend...that is what she will always be to me..

I concure and understand the good intent of the KMaynard's email..

and if Jimmy B ever needed a ball I would consdider giving him one of mine...but the left one only..hey beggars can't be choosers.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Haha! Bill, you're too funny. And THANK YOU. You're very kind.

The only reason I wouldn't come around here is like the other reasons I've disappeared for a while - too much going on otherwise!

I have been a JCF'er for many, many years (I'm thinking like 5 or 6, since the first board) and hope to be for a long time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The main reason I did the Discovery show was to help others like me. To show them that there really is a light at the end of the tunnel and that you don’t have to be afraid and that you can find happiness and peace during this life.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] you got my highest apreciation for that!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Oh and I know some people here have read this and might be horrified by it and are not chimming in. I will say this I personally have no idea what Annah feels at all but so what it doesn't mean you can't empathize with the situation.

Comment

BTW since I didn't see the show does anyone know when it will air again?

Comment

hey it's Annah...

great to see you!!!!

I missed the show on TV...when is it going to be played again...I want to see it...!!!!!!

you are a friend Annah...and when it comes to one of "MY" friends...I make sure I do everything in my power to keep things in check...that's how I operate..

that's what I do...I'm good at it...or try to be.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  BTW since I didn't see the show does anyone know when it will air again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sat July 30th @ 8pm ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thanks...I will mark it down and make sure to watch!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG.... it's airing AGAIN!?? This will be the 4th time! <gulp>

Comment

Annah, do you get royalties for these repeat airings? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The question is ...were you able to get exposure for your band with this? (remember I haven't seen it yet)
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Personally the way everyone went after that LuneeV character without knowing all the facts who could blame her for not sharing it here ...

[/ QUOTE ]
                            She doesn't have to share it here if she doesn't want to, but there's a difference between her and Chris (LunaV). Chris was a guy pretending to be two twin girls. Annah is a woman, period, and is not hiding anything, obviously, by being shown on tv. She rocks!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Alas....now we just have to get Annah to join the dark side, San Dimas Charvel's [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I was just watching Discovery health channel and there was this "woman" that used to be a man... playing in a band and she played a sweet looking RR1. It was a interesting show... The woman looked VERY familiar but I'm not trying to start a thread poking fun at anyone or anything like that. Just wondering if anyone else saw this show? No need to mention the name of the person. I dont know if they would be upset about it or not even though it was on TV...

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I just read the first page, and I'm not even going to bother reading further. I just have to ask what the big deal is. I used to have 2 sisters. I now have a brother and a sister. It's not a big deal, only when people make a big stink out of it.
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X