exMan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: exMan?

Wow, I just caught up on this thread. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I realized that this all makes perfect sense. I mean, Annah can freakin' play man. It all makes sense now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, I've enjoyed Annah's music for a few years now. I have a couple of her songs on playlists on a couple of computers. Everyone has a story, and nobody here can judge anybody else for anything they might do. Whether or not you agree or disagree with the decisions she has made, this is a guitar forum. Annah has done more on guitar than a whole bunch of people on this board. Of course she didn't mention it when she first joined, how do you think that would have gone over [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just goes to show you that we all have to look past the stereotypes to see the real person.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

"Shit, it makes the large port wine birthmark I have had to deal with for 37 years look like a mosquito bite."

Thats Nuthin' Bro..

Try haulin' a GARGANTUAN penis around all your life... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Try haulin' a GARGANTUAN penis around all your life... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I gotta ask...who's are you haulin' around [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">OK Bill, who's unit you luggin around [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

LPC runs and hides from the wrath of Horns [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry bro, was there and all in fun [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

For the record, I don't wanna hear about your pee pee [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..

I was going to say the same thing..

you guys just beat me to it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill found that Gargantua penis years ago at a B-Rate movie trade show. He had a choice of the green one or the brown one, he chose the brown one for sentimental reasons.

Since that time, it has been his constant companion. Weddings, funerals, airports, metal shows, you name it, Bill carried his Highly Collectible (to him) gargantua penis. Imagine the looks he'd get. But Bill has stood strong all these years and never wavered in the face of adversity. Yes, repeated washings, termite infestations, threats from his wife, even the dreaded latex rot, Bill kept his companion lovingly safe. Even when threatened with the loss of his penis to airport security, as it was deemed as a possible terrorist threat, Bill refused to submit to the "man" and his undeerlying motives.

Such a success story. To this day, Bill still carries it.

Comment

I just checked out your website, and it's way cool. Alot of good information there, and alot of personal info about your struggle. Very tasteful and nice. I love that RR...keep rockin!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

yes that right..

remember that movie ..The War of the Gargantuas"....the Brown one against the Green one. Well the brown one was the good gargantua...I found his penis at a horror movie trade show. it has been my good luck charm ever since.

You know how Eddie mounted his space echo in the empty Bomb shell..

Well I got the Uberschall mounted on the Gargantuanian penis... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It gives it more ...ooooooooooooomph! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: exMan?

<font color="yellow">**GULP**

What did I start [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I guess I was picturing the porcelian one in Clockwork Orange not so much a brown or green one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          you guys just beat me to it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          They beat your pee-pee? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think I saw a Web Special on custom Gargantua Penis Cases somewhere recently. Said something about helping prevent latex rot and that they were approved by the ATA or something to that affect. Then I read this morning that some guy in London just got gunned-down by London police for carrying a Gargantua Penis on to the subway. They tried to take it from him, but he wouldn't let them and he bolted. They chased him down and shot him five times in the face, then confiscated his Gargantua. If he had an ATA-approved case, they probably would have just smiled and tapped their hats with their billy club as he walked on by.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LMAO!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I've got a question for you Annah. Everytime I catch that show they seem to profile artsy or high profile people. Do they ever profile "joe shmoe" type people?

I have a book by Sam Delany titled "Triton" set well in the future. SRS is commonplace and practically outpatient surgery. It goes so deep as to alter your lifelong memories of ever being anything else.

[ QUOTE ]
                              I think I saw a Web Special on custom Gargantua Penis Cases somewhere recently. Said something about helping prevent latex rot and that they were approved by the ATA or something to that affect. Then I read this morning that some guy in London just got gunned-down by London police for carrying a Gargantua Penis on to the subway. They tried to take it from him, but he wouldn't let them and he bolted. They chased him down and shot him five times in the face, then confiscated his Gargantua. If he had an ATA-approved case, they probably would have just smiled and tapped their hats with their billy club as he walked on by.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

"Then I read this morning that some guy in London just got gunned-down by London police for carrying a Gargantua Penis on to the subway. They tried to take it from him, but he wouldn't let them and he bolted. They chased him down and shot him five times in the face, then confiscated his Gargantua. If he had an ATA-approved case, they probably would have just smiled and tapped their hats with their billy club as he walked on by."

I just saw that on the news...well the story. He had his in a Back Pack...he had a travel sized Gargantuawand....

I got the full size one ...about 6'6" and and about 60" around the waste...you know , the normal sized Gargantua peen.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The good gargantua (brown) lost it when he was climbing a skyscraper in downtown Tokyo...in a freak elevator shaft accident .. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

But his loss was my gain...so everybody wins... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm retarded... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X