exMan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: exMan?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Buzzsaw... I don't know if they try to profile certain types of people or not, but you'd be amazed at how many emails I've had during the past year from other people with Gender Dysphoria who are musicians, especially guitarists; many of whom are in bands. It's quite amazing, really, and makes me realize just how much more common transgender/transsexual people are. I think even more so because most of them/us are so afraid to say we're that way.

That book sounds very interesting. I'll have to find it and read it. It's weird, but I think that changing one's body to match one's mind (as was my case) makes a lot of sense, but I can't fathom it being "commonplace". However, you'd be amazed but when I was in Montreal for my surgery, I met 19 other MtF women there for surgery. I was only there for 13 days! And there were two FtMs, as well. There are at least several hundred surgeries done per year at that office alone! So maybe it's more commonplace than we thought!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Annah, I've always considered you an awesome musician and friend. Nothing will ever change that. Keep Rocking!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot to add that you're still Hot!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

In all seriousness, if there were implants involved, I would like to know how playing the guitar for the first time with breasts felt? Was it uncomfortable? Could you still do all your speed metal runs? Assuming you don't always play standing up, in which case I guess it doesn't make much difference. An answer to this would save me the trouble of having to go home and stuff pillows in my shirt and try playing the guitar.

Comment

annah... my peace be with you. rock on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            In all seriousness, if there were implants involved, I would like to know how playing the guitar for the first time with breasts felt? Was it uncomfortable? Could you still do all your speed metal runs? Assuming you don't always play standing up, in which case I guess it doesn't make much difference. An answer to this would save me the trouble of having to go home and stuff pillows in my shirt and try playing the guitar.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">serious or not, you owe me a new keyboard, because mine has beer spewn all over it from lmfao! </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

L...if my gargantuan pud and belly doesn't get in the way...I'm sure a couple of boobies wouldn't matter..

of course this is an assumption...you may want to ask Joe...his moobs were plastered on this board so much...that image is permantly etched into my brain...which sucks..

because , you know when you die...they say that your whole life flashes by you in a flow of pictures...and I swear ...to have that pic in my last moments of mortality ..would truly suck ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You guys are so freakin' hilarious! First gigantic penises (peni?) and now breasts! AHAHAHAH! Ahaha! That's so friggin funny!

L... I don't have implants - mine are all-natural. And the change was gradual, but I've had to adjust my strap angle some. It doesn't bother me though.

Comment

whats the fun of becoming a girl with out getting giant titties? J/K [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Annah, sorry that I'm late in this thread. I just want to say you've always been cool to me on the boards and a great member of this forum. What or who you were before doesn't matter at all to me, its who you are today and that is cool, nothing has changed in my book...rock on.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      L...if my gargantuan pud and belly doesn't get in the way...I'm sure a couple of boobies wouldn't matter..

of course this is an assumption...you may want to ask Joe...his moobs were plastered on this board so much...that image is permantly etched into my brain...which sucks..

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Oh yeah? Suck on these again! Hahahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I knew it...I beckoned for this travesty of justice..

that will be that last image in my head while taking my final breath...

thanks Joe....for being there when I go..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Any time, pal. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now go get Saigon Kick's Lizard cd so you can see that image all the time... minus the boobs, of course! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Any time, pal. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now go get Saigon Kick's Lizard cd so you can see that image all the time... minus the boobs, of course! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're part of the Peppermint Tribe???? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

because , you know when you die...they say that your whole life flashes by you in a flow of pictures...and I swear ...to have that pic in my last moments of mortality ..would truly suck ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's fuckin funny!

Comment

Yes, I come from the Peppermint Tribe... where people come and then they die... to hail me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X