exMan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: exMan?

Joe....now I know what the that lizard is from....you learn somethin' new everyday...important things ..like this. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

May I ask what the HELL a 'peppermint tribe" is....whatever that is...it doesn't sound like anything in my daily rituals..'cept brushin' my teeth once a week ..whether they need it or not [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

knowing you guys ...it's probably rubbin' Ben Gay on your nipples or something..which I will refuse to do.. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

but you can rub some anbesol on your pud to help it stay awake longer.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I did that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

will I do that again....no!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I once accidentally dropped some Ben-Gay on my nuts after getting out of the shower. It was strangely erotic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I would think that would be most unpleasant actually..

Like eating a peppermint patty on a cool mountain with your pud in the snow... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] How does one "accidentally" drop Ben-Gay on his nuts? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            May I ask what the HELL a 'peppermint tribe" is....

[/ QUOTE ]
            I have no idea, except that it's a song on The Lizard album. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What a great thread!
              Right back when it first started, I was thinking "Oh man, this is gonna get ugly..." But having read through seven pages, I've learned a few things and laughed out loud at least three times! It just goes to show what a fine collection of Good guys and Crazy fuckers we've got here!
              [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

If I can listen to and accept Priest and Queen and The Who and Elton John knowing how those guys were/are, I can certainly accept Annah as-is, regardless of my personal beliefs on the subject (which I will not go into any sort of detail about).

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Annah I'll hit you up on my space, I haven't known you long, & this doesn't change anything [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    If I can listen to and accept ... Elton John ....

[/ QUOTE ]

You listen to Elton John!?! That's it, this thread is just getting out of hand. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I don't own any EJ albums, but if it comes on the radio I won't change it - Benny and the Jets, Rocket Man, etc etc.
                      Doesn't mean I wanna hang out with him, but then again I'm a hermit, so I don't hang out with anyone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I don't own any EJ albums, but if it comes on the radio I won't change it - Benny and the Jets, Rocket Man, etc etc.
                        Doesn't mean I wanna hang out with him, but then again I'm a hermit, so I don't hang out with anyone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We learn how F'ed up you are more and more eac day
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Welcome to the Machine

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            What a great thread!
                            Right back when it first started, I was thinking "Oh man, this is gonna get ugly..." But having read through seven pages, I've learned a few things and laughed out loud at least three times! It just goes to show what a fine collection of Good guys and Crazy fuckers we've got here!

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, Snoogans. Indeed. I'm happy to be part of this lil' community. To be quite honest, I always figured you guys could handle it when the news broke, which is why I still come around here. The people here have always been respectful and compassionate... for the most part. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And even if you disagree with me, for ANY reason regarding ANY issue, you still (and always will) have my respect.

Annah

Comment

Hey..I listen to EJ. No way I'd change the channel if something like Funeral for a Friend (Love Lies Bleeding) came on.
                              The Buzzard does not fear
                              The man in riot gear
                              Harvest a skull of stone
                              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Empty Garden is probably my favorite from EJ

Comment

Working...
                                X