Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: exMan?

yes Tom Tom...Me a Junkie too...

I don't mind...Me love you...long time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

some of the best musicians in the world are junkies..they would suck if they wern't high..

I have a good doctor bud...he's a oral surgeon...so I get to meet his other dentist buds...and they all Party!

I can't believe how many "professional" people party their asses off...just as much as I do..and they're "doctors"..who have to get up and work on people while they are still HIGH [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      it was liste din the TV guide for Sat July 30th @ 8 ..Tv guide could be wrong tho

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a reminder it is listed on the website as the airtime tomorrow
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        it was liste din the TV guide for Sat July 30th @ 8 ..Tv guide could be wrong tho

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a reminder it is listed on the website as the airtime tomorrow

[/ QUOTE ] I watched both shows and neither was the one with Annah. Anyone know when her show will air again? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X