awwwwwwwww flowers.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awwwwwwwww flowers.......

<font color="aqua">........ain't they perty? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and last but not least, my daughters tomato plant..... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: awwwwwwwww flowers.......

<font color="yellow">Dave..I was honestly expecting some monster cannibis plant in your basement [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You know, with maybe a training bra on or something [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      <font color="yellow">Dave..I was honestly expecting some monster cannibis plant in your basement [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You know, with maybe a training bra on or something [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">er...um....I'm not Dave! Dave's not here man!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

Comment

dude...I wanna smoke all dat shit! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

seriously nice....nice and pertty for sure..lots of color..

I just have Ivy growing all over my house...it's covered in Ivy...no colors...just green...until fall , then it looks pertty!

Nice Tomatos too...hey did you ever get those big , fat , green , horny , tomato humping catipillars....seriously ...they're huge! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          dude...I wanna smoke all dat shit! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">trust me, it's bitter........any of it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And the only problem with bugs this year is the damn japanese beatles..... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

Comment

did you ever see one of those huge Tomato lovin' catipillars....they turn into big moths or bats or somethin'..

they're HUGE!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

those are really nice looking/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                did you ever see one of those huge Tomato lovin' catipillars....they turn into big moths or bats or somethin'..

they're HUGE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> Is this the little bastid? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Here's more about it: CLICK ME!!

Ya gotta love the internet..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

Very cool man. Definatly don't see color like that where I live. Most I have is a cemetary across the street from me, so I see green all the time

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Very cool man. Definatly don't see color like that where I live. Most I have is a cemetary across the street from me, so I see green all the time

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">wow! small world, me too...and may I say they are very quiet neighbors..... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

Comment

<font color="aqua">here, I just snapped a quick pic for you...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm drunk and camera happy today.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

</font>
                      Dave ->

Comment

THAT'S IT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what those damn hornyworm tomato humpers turn into...

I squished one once and it bursted into a yellow puddle of goo... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

ah.. dude you got the best neighbors I ever met!!!!!

I'm jealous...seriously jealous!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

they're HUGE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> Is this the little bastid? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Here's more about it: CLICK ME!!

Ya gotta love the internet..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Jesus!! What the hell, I've never seen a bug that big before [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I'd be runnin for my life if I saw one of those

Comment

I had one of those on the side of my house yesterday....it was approx six inches across....all striped and fuzzy and shit..

same exact moth!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X