Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: awwwwwwwww flowers.......

[ QUOTE ]
    ah.. dude you got the best neighbors I ever met!!!!!

I'm jealous...seriously jealous!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yeah but it gets real busy on Halloween..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

If you saw what me house looked like...you'd know why I'm jealous...it belongs there!

one of these years I will post pics..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">here, I just snapped a quick pic for you...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm drunk and camera happy today.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, now that's a kickass view to wake up to every mornin. I can't imagine, comin home at 4am drunk as hell walking past that, lol. The one near me kinda looks like something out of a horror movie, big green gates with overgrown shrubs/tress with a tombstone sticking out every now n then. As you go down the block is gets nicer and a little more open, but right across the street it's a little scary lookin. Used to scare the hell outta me as a kid, now I jog along that path everyday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

cemetaries give me wood..

but those damn tomato humpers freak me out...thy're weird lookin...some have a "horn" coming out of their ass...I mean what the fuck is that for anyways...to do battle with other tomato humpers...I'm wise but I dunno these things..

God invented them as a weird joke or somethin'...like he did when he made people.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Where else do you find these things? See, in NY people fukked this place so bad that nothing besides roaches and mice live here now, so when ya see something like that it makes ya go "da f*ck is that!??" Good example, centipedes...normal enough everywhere else, but when a new yorker sees a 8 inch fat brown wormlike creature crawling towards em, it'll freak them out

Comment

oh yeah....we really don't get those kind of centapedes...just the normal basement kind....no bigger than a couple inches..I kill one at least once a week..

My kid and wife spotted that Moth they thought it was a bird or something...it wasn't flying just sitting up there on the side of my house..just chillin',,,doing what moths do...I guess...I bet that damn moth could eat a full woolen peacoat...

you know what I haven't heard or seen this year...those Cicadia (sp) ...you knoe those really loud buzzin' bastids... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

That mot is 13 centimeters wing to wing....!!!!!!!!

Beautiful plants, btw. I'd take some pics too, but we've got cloudyness and rain here... :/
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

When I was in the second grade, I had to make a bug collection for school, and was lucky enough to find one of those moths. Ran around like an idiot with a net, but finally got it. I still see them around at my parents' house, usually as it starts to get dark outside. They look like hummingbirds when they're flying around from plant to plant...really BIG hummingbirds.
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool! How many dead people are in that cemetery?
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I believe they are all dead Joe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I believe they are all dead Joe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">BINGO!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

Comment

Correct answer! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bill Cicada !! lol!

<font color="aqua">Look what I found today Bill [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Special thanks to my wife for being the "perch" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]:

</font>
                            Dave ->

Comment

Re: Bill Cicada !! lol!

that's a cicadia ...they came out of that shell and then fly...those are those loud ass buzzing bastids!!!!

there not in the parts this year..

I had a small Katydid on my ivy covered window today...looks just like a leaf with legs...like a grasshopper..

I found a Stag beatle last year in my basement...those thing are huge and they have these really big manibles that could lift like a Miata..

Comment

Re: Bill Cicada !! lol!

[ QUOTE ]
                                I had a small Katydid on my ivy covered window today...looks just like a leaf with legs...like a grasshopper..

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yep, we get those alot here as well. We're in a pretty rural area, obviously... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                                Dave ->

Comment

Working...
                                X