awwwwwwwww flowers.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: awwwwwwwww flowers.......

cool shots dave. the asian lilies in the top pic look like aliens or something [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] great shots all of them

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      great shots all of them

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">even the cemetary?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

especially the cemetary.... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Funny thing is I love cemetaries ...I LOVE "EM!!!!

But I won't be in one when I go.. my family has strict instructions to cremate my ass as SOON as I die...No ceramony , no obituary , certainly NO fucking mass , No wake , No funeral...just BURN me IMMEDIATELY...and I don't give a fuck who or what does with my ashes..'cuz I'm dead. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          and I don't give a fuck who or what does with my ashes..'cuz I'm dead. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">actually, when I'm cremated, I want to be put in a jar labeled "Herb" so that someone thinks I'm "herb tea" and drinks me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Anyone remember what show that's from? [jeopardy music in background] </font>
          Dave ->

Comment

...all I can think of is Cartman ...when he thought Kenny's ashes was choclate milk mix...then the ghost of Kenny was within him!!! (><) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              and I don't give a fuck who or what does with my ashes..'cuz I'm dead. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">actually, when I'm cremated, I want to be put in a jar labeled "Herb" so that someone thinks I'm "herb tea" and drinks me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Anyone remember what show that's from? [jeopardy music in background] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awsome, lol. I want someone to smoke my ashes...Gonna taste like Coors Light and Jack Daniels, lol. Shit, I forgot what movie that was from...Something with Method Man in school...Smokin a smart dude's ashes in his marijuana plants...Can't remember

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awsome, lol. I want someone to smoke my ashes...Gonna taste like Coors Light and Jack Daniels, lol. Shit, I forgot what movie that was from...Something with Method Man in school...Smokin a smart dude's ashes in his marijuana plants...Can't remember

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The "Herb tea" incident was on the show "Night Court" </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

I was thinking The Young Ones.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Sounds EXACTLY like Nigel [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Wow...What the hell was I thinking about. Sorry, might've been drunk when I posted that [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X