Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magazine Dealing with Guitars and Gear Only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine Dealing with Guitars and Gear Only?

Hello All,

I am searching around but unable to find a magazine that just deals with guitars, amps, and related gear. Guitar One and Guitar Player are alright, but I was looking for somthing that is stricktly equipment related, not who is playing in who's band and who just released a new CD, etc...

Does anyone know of any such magazine?

Thanks
    Jackson: DK1
    Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Re: Magazine Dealing with Guitars and Gear Only?

As far as I know, nothing like that exists any more. From the mid to late '90s there was Guitar Shop, but they stopped production due to lack of sales. Too bad, because that was an awesome mag!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bummer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Check out Vintage Guitar Magazine. It's more of a trade mag than a fan mag like Guitar Player and the other ones...

Comment

Yeah, there's nothing for Gear Whores except Vintage Gear Whores, and the GW Buyer's Guide, which is just whores posing with new gear [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

An online user-generated-type thing would be a better medium for that kinda thing - people add their own gear via an automatic script setup that sorts it by brand and model.
          No forum, no select-few gallery, and no Photoshopped "here's my dream axe" posting (well, maybe in a separate section) - mature reviews, direct comparisons where available, and plenty of quality pics.
          If you could get everyone from all the gear-related sites to contribute, that is.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, there's nothing for Gear Whores except Vintage Gear Whores, and the GW Buyer's Guide, which is just whores posing with new gear [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X