• Show
Clear All

Re: terrorist attack in Egypt

[ QUOTE ]
    monk..is from the word..monkey

[/ QUOTE ]

In the immortal words of Larry the Cable Guy:

"I don't care who you are, that was funny"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I'll give you money if you stop showing your moobs.

[/ QUOTE ]
      Okay. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Paypal ok? Shoot me an address.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Joe..I gotta a job for you bro..

everytime WE get into a heated Political debate over war or whatever...you must find that ENTIRE Team America speech...about three kinds of people.."Dicks , Pussies and assholes" and post it..!!!!!!!!!!!

it will automatically stop whatever debate we are having and we will all sit there in amazement and laugh because it is SO fucking true!!!

you can't deny it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          LOL Sounds like a plan! I haven't seen that movie yet. I guess I should pick it up on dvd soon. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I love Tony Shalhoub. I watched him on Wings, and on that short lived sitcom with Doogie Howser. He was on an episode of the X Files too. I don't watch Monk though. I tried once for about 5 minutes, but I have a short attention span. Oooh, look, a poofy dog. Hey poofy!!!
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Zeegs nice sig... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My dad loves that show Monk ..I'm nor allowed to call him when that show is on..

Joe Team America is AWESOME...

does anyone have it and knows that ..Dick , Pussies and assholes"..speech..

it is truly amazing! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

its in the movie twic ...once at the bar when he being advised of this logic..

then he goes into that great speech about it at the end of the movie...AWESOME!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

while at the Film Actors Guild..or ...F.A.G.!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW..It's sad for people to die like this...BUT what are we goona do...nothin' you can do really...it sucks! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm guessing this thread will be pulled once some more replies come in so I'll say my piece now.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of all the innocent victims of this and every other cowardly act of terrorism. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

See, there are three kinds of people: dicks, pussies and assholes.Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinkin' it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything. So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because... pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck! And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get?? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

That's the bar version...the next version at the end is a little longer ..

thanks man...that is so kick ass!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow man, this sucks. That's all ya hear bout on the news, terrorists attacking this place and that place. Glad to hear your brother in law is ok Jimmy, that sucks it happened when he was there, but that's cool he tried to help out. Bunch of jackoffs I tell ya...Life's too short for BS like this

Comment

And it appears the second one is actually :

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because puusies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't apporoporate,...
                          ...and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this... crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies!... all covered in shit.

Comment

so with that in mind...whenever a debate sarts to ensue...one must ask...are you a dick...a pussy...or a asshole..

I guess I'm a Dick! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oh and here's the link to the script : http://scorpio.lunarpages.com/~spscr...s/TAscript.htm

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X