Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: terrorist attack in Egypt

"And it appears the second one is actually :

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because puusies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't apporoporate,...
    ...and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this... crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies!... all covered in shit. "

NOW any political debate should never be pulled again ...all you have to do..is read that...it sums up EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Thanks Evol..you rule!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Irfaan -thanks man. The jerkoff had no business being there anyway, it's kind of a sore spot within our family. He's married to my sister but he took his vacation with a doctor he works with who is from Egypt.(?) I can't figure out if he is the docs piss boy or what?

But, yes we are happy that he is ok but saddened that this crap continues.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

KEEP that link to that speech and WHENEVER a DICK ..PUSSY or ASSHOLE gets out of line here..

POST THAT...POST THAT FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think it's bout time I buy that movie. Yah, ask Todd to put a sticky on that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The movie is hilarious! I love the theme song :

Ame-eri-ica! Ame-eri-ica!
            America!
            Fuck yeah!
            Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day yeah!
            America!
            Fuck yeah!
            Freedom is the only way yeah!
            Terrorists, your game is through
            'Cause now you have to answer to
            America!
            Fuck yeah!
            So lick my butt and suck on my balls!
            America!
            Fuck yeah!

...Ame-eri-ica!
            America!
            Fuck yeah!
            Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day yeah!
            America!
            Fuck yeah!
            Freedom is the only way yeah!
            It's the dream that we all share
            It's the hope for tomorroo-o-o-ow
            Fuck yeah!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...

I been singing that shit all fucking week!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I like it when they did it all sad and shit..in the middle of the movie....Trey Parker fucking rules!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

The song that I relate to and almost made me cry was "Im lonely"...by Kim Jong...it was like that song was written for me!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm rone-ry......so rone-ry....

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

fuckin' classic!

Comment

That's my song dude...

I'm ronery...so ronery..

so ronery inside..

I have no one I can rerate to...

ah fuck..I gotta get the words to that...that's MY song man!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Note to the admins...please consider that this thread would probably took off like a rocket by now into a firey shitstorm...but it can NOT..

NOT with the POWERFUL... Dicks , Pussies and assholes...speech.. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

it just takes the wind out of the argument...completely!

no matter what your stance is politicaly...you can't deny the awesomeness of this speech...it is pure MAGIC!!!

it should be used in every political thread from now on...always! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

The End

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Freedom costs a buck o five.

Comment

yeah...

I think this is my new favorite movie of all time! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

For shame! Disrespecting my right to take myself too seriously! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can live with dicks, pussies,and asshole talk over politics...as long as it's dished out without bias! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Somewhat more seriously, I wouldn't mind if all political talk was deleted from this board.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Politic threads are no fun anymore...

not with "smack ya in the sack" logic like that..

nobody wants to paint themselves into a dick , pussy or asshole corner now do they...nahhhh.. that wouldn't be any fun at all....for some [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If this crapola wasn't on this this thread right now...it prolly be about 13 pages long by now...with a lil' "lock" symbol on it... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X