INXS really needs a singer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INXS really needs a singer

Anybody watching the INXS reality pick a singer show? Let’s end this thing quick, give’em all a bowie knife and bottle of Jack Daniels and the last one standing is in the band. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Re: INXS really needs a singer

wtf they're replacing the guywho HUNG HIMSELF! wtih a game show?

what a bunch of assholes. err pussies..I mean, dicks.

Comment

True dat. But it makes for some pretty frickin' funny television, that's for sure.

I especially love the dude who thinks it's necessary to change the arrangement of every song he performs. As if his tweaking of "We are the Champions" is what that song has needed all along. What a tool.

I shall watch this pile of shite til the end...

Comment

INXS needs to retire.

Comment

They can't afford to retire, that's why they're doing this. If they just auditioned a singer they'd get no publicity; that's what this is really about, that and the money INXS is getting doing this.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i'll tell ya something though inxs needs to play the songs soon... cause that house band really rocks. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

that house band shreds!!!!! I LOVE Dave Navaro and all but he is gettin g a bit annoying right?? Oh and Brooke Burke, GOOD GOD is she smokin hot or what!

Comment

mig and ty have to be the favorites at this point. Rafael Moreira is the lead guitarist... i have to say he is in the pocket on every song. anyone know anything else on him, looks like he uses bogner cabs couldn't see the heads though. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

those singers are all pretty weak IMO. The final 2 from American Idol were both better than any of these people.

+1 on the house band - good players
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

that house band shreds!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

They are the only reason I tune in each week. So far they have nailed every song. As for the singers...ehhh I like the girl with the dreds. She has that 4 Non Blondes look going.

Dave keeps telling them Nirvana is sacred...He needs to find a new church.

Comment

I managed to sit through 15 mins of this show before switching the channel. I mean, brooke burke is incredible but not even she can make me sit through another minute of this junk.

Comment

INXS needs a croon...not a rock singer.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          that house band shreds!!!!! I LOVE Dave Navaro and all but he is gettin g a bit annoying right?? Oh and Brooke Burke, GOOD GOD is she smokin hot or what!

[/ QUOTE ]

Navarro is in the house band? OMG I need to watch this show
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Navarro is in the house band? OMG I need to watch this show

[/ QUOTE ]

No, hes not in the band. He just sits there and acts like hes the king or something and gives his opinion after each singer performs. I think they all stink. Yeah, the band rocks.

Comment

Blah never mind I have no need of hearing Dave speak only play
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X