Reverend Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverend Lou

Yup, I just became an ordained minister this evening ( this is absolutely no joke ). I can perform weddings within Ohio, funerals, baptism, last rites, and to absolve others of their sins.

I am thinking I am going to start my own sect. Women only.....except me of course. Yeah.....will make them work and bring me the money. Thats it...thats the ticket.

I actually got the idea from Homer on the Simpsons last night. My wife is piiiiiiiissed. Something about her being religious....and me....well....being me. Anyone in Ohio needs any services......I will do it for free as Bro thing.-Lou [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: Reverend Lou

<font color="yellow">Makes me glad I'm a Pagan [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lou's starting his own cult, the first male-led Dianic cult!!

I think I'll just pray for my own soul lol!!

It's cool Lou..... </font>

Comment

Reverend Broham..

Place your hands upon me and cast the demons OUT!!!!!

Seriously...I can't waite to meet them!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Much Love,

Rev. Bill Z Bub... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I am too lazy to look it up on the net, what does it take to be ordained?

Are you going to list in the yellow pages
        as
        Rev. Lou Siffer ?

That is just precious, better get a second line, you'll have people begging to be wed by LouSiffer himself [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

You know 442....I never though of that. I think you jsut have hit on something......bikers would love me.

As for becoming ordained in your state...all you have to do is be able to type your name.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Ppppppssss...

LouSiffer..

this is Bill Z Bub...

I live in Ohio too...

Lets join forces...

makes some money...

possibly elope to Mexico (Meh hey Co)...

I need a break from the wife and kid...

they're killin' me slow..

Help.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Bill

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You tell me when and where.....and bring the Cobra.....nuttin I like better than watching vaginas splatter on a windshield.-Lou

Comment

Cool OK....

Let me think of a game plan..

gotta ditch the wife..

hmmmm..... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

For anyone that is interested. This is anothe way to go.

Universal Life Church

Only $10.00 and you can get a religious title.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Thats the way I went.....and its free.-Lou

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I actually got the idea from Homer on the Simpsons last night. My wife is piiiiiiiissed. Something about her being religious....and me....well....being me. Anyone in Ohio needs any services......I will do it for free as Bro thing.-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

Killer episode huh?! I think I'll be okay if I never see Homer making out with himself again though...

So you guys want to become ministers eh? I'll try to work up a website and see what I can do... Just keep your eye on my signature. I'll design the first website to get you whatever religious title you need! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That would be sweet. - Reverend Lou Siffer [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Is there a heavy metal reverend.....or.....Metal Ministries....thats it....mmm hmm...I can do a sermon online once a week. Hmmmm.....just need some choir boys....hehehe. -Reverend Lou Siffer.

Comment

"Is there a heavy metal reverend"

YESSSSS THERE ISSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHH! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Lou,Welcome to the brotherhood! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].............Horns,I'll head to Mexico with you,been there several times.I know just where to go [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]....
                              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                              X