Reverend Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reverend Lou

Cool. I need someone to help me run my Satanic Bible store I plan to open! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sum bitch!! I be MYself a revrund too!! Let's go marry everybody!!

Comment

Joe I will run the biznazz of evil and chaos and whatnots..

But I am no one ...this is my front to you mortals..

I am from another demension..some call HELL...

I am here to bestow wisdom and logic and "light" upon the advanced primates of earth , also known as humans...

to destroy superstitions and pipe-dreams of rewards after death for good behavoir , and eternal punisment for what comes natural to man ...some call "sins"..

I am here to promote indulgence to the fullest without the threat of harm to yourself or others ..without manufactured guilt set forth by elected religious / political officials to fit the current needs of the majority...which is always changing ..

I am here to tell you to hate your enemy and to only show love to those who deserve it..never waste your compassion on masochistic ingrates..or psychic vampires.

Only you can control your life , and look after your family and friend's best interest..and most importantly your own .

I have a dream..a dream where man will need no longer and never impose his mashoctic needs and values upon others..

only then will we be truly equal..

A real Babylon ...a time of apostasy during the remainder of human existence.

as long as uncertainty , fear of death or tragedy exist...God will exist..

So sayeth..

Bill Z Bub...

HAIL!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Joe ...have I prooved my self worthy of my servitude to mind the store and to confer with world leaders and religious officials including the Vatican.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Awesome stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now all you need is one of those flashy wedding chapels and an Elvis suit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Sounds good, Bill. You'll be the manager/bouncer/whatever else you choose to do! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

...OH BE HEALED!!!!\

ETERNAL HAPPINESS FOR UNDER $30!
                YOU CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON ETERNAL LIFE IN GAWDDDD'S KINGDOM...BUT!...

IF YOU SEND OUR CHURCH $29.95 (WHAT A LOW PRICE!!), WE'LL GIVE YOU THE TOOLS THAT ASSURE YOU A PLACE IN GAWDDDS KINGDOM!

OH YESSSSS YESSS BROTHA I FEEL IT!

GAWDDDDD IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!

BE HEALLLLLEDD!

CAST THY DEMONS AWAY!

Comment

Don't have $29.95??

THE LOARD DOESN'T LOVE A LIAR!!
                  I CONDEMN YOU TO HELLLLL!

UH YES! YOU'RE GOIN TO HELLLLLLL!

'SAID-UH THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE YOURSELF IS TP REPENTTT AND SEND A GRACIOUS DONATION OF $29.95 TO THE CHURCH OF Steve R.
                  PO Box 81 Fenton Mo 63026, AND WE'LL SEND YOU A VIDEO!

Comment

Heh.....I absolve the sins of the board ( only of you want them to be....I don't want anyone to feel as though religion is being shoved upon them).....by the way....sin all you want.....let me know......and I will make it alright. - The Sinister Minister
                    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

"Sinister Minister" ...nice! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

There is a characyer that I have cultivated of a song I wrote duting my Bed Of Nails stint...called "Father Felon"

At halloween parties I get dressed up as this character...with a very nice black suite / white collar / inverted cross and devil horns....it's awesome ..I have pics..I naturaly look like Anton LaVey on steroids...so it works great!

the guys in the band and all my buds say if I were to ever play out that I NEED to play as that character...I think I will.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Father Felon is just that...he is a wolf in sheep's clothing...a pedophile preist...who looks as sinister as his name...

I pull it off to a T...well I invented it...with much thought ...

it's very effective,,,afetr the party I had to go to Speedway to get gas...and freaked out everyone that saw me when I walked in...so if can work for speeway customers....I know it had the effect I wanted..I had it dialed in...Nice.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got pics....but I wish I could post them... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X