Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somebody remind me...

watched metal mania saturday... when i saw this video from
    britny fox "girlschool". it had it all "hot girls", "big sound", "bright lights", "shred solo"... so i started to try and remember were they your avg "hair metal" band or a little above the pack back then. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    i thought they were one of the better sounding bands on metal mania that night. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: somebody remind me...

I was never really big into Britny Fox, though when Kristi and I watched it last night (I have the DVR record every airing), I pointed out that the chick in the video was extremely hot!
    Occupy JCF

Comment

tekky... i guess that's what got my attention too! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but did you like the tone they had? i wish i knew what they were using, i was really digging it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I think they were using Les Pauls. At least in the videos I have seen of theirs they are. Their tone was OK. A little too muddy for my tastes.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

She was Duff McKagen's fiancee at one point.Love that video.

Comment

I always like Britney Fox's music. Dizzy's vocals were @$$, though...although he did get better by the second album

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I think they were using Les Pauls. At least in the videos I have seen of theirs they are. Their tone was OK. A little too muddy for my tastes.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was wondering about the rigs more so than just guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Sorry, since I'm not a fan, I couldn't even begin to tell you. I only wanted to comment on the hot chick.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

She was in a bunch of hair band vids including Guns n roses, house of lords, david lee roth..ect..

I have this video called "rock video girls" in which she takes it all off and talks about her vids.Pretty cool.Kinda like ultrasoft core, but atleast she gets nekkid!

Comment

If memory serves correct they came out near the end of the ride. I thought they were just a formula band made to cash in.

Comment

Working...
                    X