[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8704758/

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: And this is a problem because...

I think she's a cool mom [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oh boy...that's a touchy issue...literally!

sometimes ...well most of the time...things like that can and will lead to ugliness of some sort ..involving a way too young a person ...be it a male or female..

I know these things..I investigated that shit!

Not cool! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cool mom my ass! Try irresponsible, white trash, middle-aged whore. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

well it's cool if you'r like 16 or 17 and get head...I remember THAT being cool...but shit like this is NOT cool..

when alcohol is in the mix..someones' eight year old sister is getting sodomized...I know this...and that's NOT cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

as a matter of fact I personaly beat the dick off some old man doing that shit...and when I brought him in to book him...I swore he "resisted" a little bit...so he took a header down a concrete flight of steps while handcuffed "he tripped" ...man that was a shame.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Where was I and why was I not invited!?
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

my only question...is she hot?
              Hear the universe scream
              Bleeding from black holes
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

what a complete POS.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Human garbage. My jail is full of her male equivilant.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yes and I used to put them there Scott...well in Cleveland.

I must admit that was one of the "fun" parts of my job..

Comment

Any time the victim is prepubescent it should be a death sentence for the victimizer. Full stop.

it gets into gray areas when the victim is under 18 but past puberty. consider jerry lee lewis marrying his 13 year old cousin. weird yes, but not something out of the ordinary back in the day. or consider the high school sweethearts and the boy turns 18.

while i completely respect your strong feelings on the subject, my OPINION is that the underage male victimization WHEN the male is well into puberty is less repugnant than the other way around. Here's the difference. Ignoring the use of force (which would be rape), in a sexual situation, the male is pretty much always the pursuer, and the female is pretty much always the gatekeeper. the female has ultimate control and can send the pursuer back home to pull his pud.

So with an underage female victim, the male is using his age, experience, money, influence, whatever to get the underage female to let her guard down...which should definitely be a crime. With an underage male situation, you're already starting out with a person who's pulling his pud 2-3x/day and looking to bury his pecker in any hole with some hair around it. Not saying the latter is not criminal, just saying it doesn't turn my stomach like the former.

Put it this way, John Stewart was doing a schtick on Mary Beth LeTourneu where he announced the marriage between her and her victim (now over 18) where he read off his long Filipino name, then he paused and looked at the camera and continued, "or as other 13 year old boys call him...THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!"

Yeah, I laughed.

Comment

"the female has ultimate control and can send the pursuer back home to pull his pud.

Your wrong... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

you kind of expained that in your following paragraph.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          "the female has ultimate control and can send the pursuer back home to pull his pud.

Your wrong...plain and simple.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that didn't come out correctly. Rewind.

Just saying that there is some amount of humor (maybe it's bad taste humor) in describing a 17 year old boy as a victim in a consensual sexual encounter. Again, I'm not saying it's not criminal. Just saying that along with all the other laws I broke as a teenager, I would have probably gladly participated in the breaking of this law. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that's better... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Cool mom my ass! Try irresponsible, white trash, middle-aged whore. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And bingo was his namo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X