And this is a problem because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And this is a problem because...

She provided the drink and drugs, so she probably isn't that hot, but still, teenage boys are anxious to jump on in and get some, so this may be a victimless crime in reality. The law's the law if you're caught though. I do think it's a justified double standard here, since boys want to get as much lay as soon as they can, wheras girls are supposed to hold out. The next story down there at MSNBC was about a 22-year old guy who knocked up a 13-year old girl, but then he did marry her with her mom's permission. Now the county prosecutor wants to jail him for 50 years, but both families signed off on the wedding, and where will the girl and baby be with hubby/daddy in jail for 50 years?Tough call there... it's happening in Nebraska and they ran to Kansas to get married because there's no minimummarriage age there (well, case law says 16 for boys and 12 for girls, but there's no set legal age). [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      (maybe it's bad taste humor)

[/ QUOTE ]

Methinks you hit the nail on the head Mr. Villa.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

People just got no fucking sense about them. What a bunch of retards all around.

This woman is a loser for needing to get her rocks off with little boys and supplying them with drugs and alcohol.

Those boys are losers because they couldn't get booty and beer on their own.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

My first singer used to prank my mom...

it was Juan from the band attaxe...that sick pueter rican fuck!!

of course he'd never admitted it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

not cool [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] just a plain idiot [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] i'm sure some lawyer is already questioning her "state of mind" [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] so she doesn't have to be held accountable [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Hmmn, couldn't she get men her age? Apparently not.
              Thats the sick part to me, a 40yr old, interested in 16-17yr old kids. She's a sicko.
              The same for the boys.
              I'm more than sure there could've been some girl their age that would gladly accomodate their needs.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

dude i fucked your mom....sucks to be that kid

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  dude i fucked your mom....sucks to be that kid

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the article, she (daughter) got more popular. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

40-year old? I wouldn't even hit it with a shovel.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      40-year old? I wouldn't even hit it with a shovel.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm-kay, thoraby.... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/03053...path_key=Moore,%20Demi&seq=3
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

oh hell...there is some quality 40 year old puss out there..

Jesus Mist Allcrighty... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          my only question...is she hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhhhh

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...partymom1.html

Johnson huh huh huh
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Okay, so we KNOW it was the drugs and booze now... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Puuuuleeeeeeeeeze! 40 years old my ass. Look at that hag. My hormones were raging at 16 but cheese n' rice, man. A year of blue balls wouldn't make me hit that. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww..

dat's nasty! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X