rockstar inxs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockstar inxs...

anyone else watching this show? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    the house band really rocks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

as far as reality shows... it's pretty good, one of the better concepts they've come up with. too bad its for inxs though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: rockstar inxs...

HERE YOU GO
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

sorry stuka...
      never would of thought to do a search for inxs on this forum [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        sorry stuka...
        never would of thought to do a search for inxs on this forum [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Me either...I just remembered seeing it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X