Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE STRING SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE STRING SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a huge string sale Musicians Friend is having on the Bulk 25 complete sets of D'Addario strings for $59.99 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Thats $2.75 a set if you buy one box and pay shipping and if you buy 2 boxes you will qualify for free shipping and you'll be getting each set for $2.40 Here are the links for the different sized sets

9-42
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/104578/

10-46
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/104579/

11-49
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/104580/

String On [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: HUGE STRING SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there is a site that the guys around here use for strings. Someone will probably post it.

Comment

I wish they'd throw light top heavy bottom on there, or some heavier strings. I need that 30, 42, 52 setup at the bottom otherwise my strings get a little bit too flubby when I tune down.

Comment

How long do these strings last? Would there be a problem if they sat for like a year before I put them on?

Comment

I don't need Huge Strings so a huge string sale doesn't do me any good. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            How long do these strings last? Would there be a problem if they sat for like a year before I put them on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question, but I can't imagine that the strings would go bad. D'Addario string are sealed in a plasic bag so they won't get any oxidation on them. I would think you would be good to go for a year.

Comment

I'm an Ernie Ball man for life, but a deals a deal.
              One funny thing though, I bought a pack of really heavy d'addario strings for my B tuned guitar and only got 5 in that factory sealed plastic thing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              bastards!

Comment

The concept is great but I stayed away from this bulk pack. As a D'addario dealer, I've purchased this before, and the deal on MF is GREAT but you loose 30-50% of the strings puling them out of the box as they get intertwined and snagged up inside the box and many come out bent and deformed.
                That's why they are blowing them out.
                but still with the amount of loss, you will still get your $ worth.
                As for string life, with D addarios, I feel there should be a "born on date". they do seem to degenerate with age. I've been playing them for about 15-17 years so I know when I get an older pack vs. a new one.

Comment

Hmm Scott has me worried now

Comment

Working...
                  X