Surf's Up Dudes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surf\'s Up Dudes!

I was just driving through HB on the PCH, lots of nice looking girls. The Beach Games were going on. What I want to know is when the hell did Live Bait close, I used to get hammered there years ago.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Tommy , my friend ..you haven't seen Cleveland's "beach"...it's a TOILET.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Picture a public Toilet that hasn't been flushed in a decade or so..then times that by 10..

that is what is smells like...looks like and is like..

I swear you can get aids just breathing in the air over there...or sycle cell , TB...somethin"!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

This is fact! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

good girls! !3"33!

tonigthe hiotest chick ever :àà)
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

bill- i'm sorry
          3333- live bait bit the dust a few years ago. i know, it used to be a great place in long beach. college cuties and jarheads and longhairs. tough mix for an easy night with that combination, ya know.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

nothing on our beach but pissed off middle age lesbian , man hating , dykes...and worse.

that's not cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

you see that great white above there...I'd fuck THAT before anything that you see down over here.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X