• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post Funny Pics of yourself

[ QUOTE ]
    Zeegs..

with your looks..

we need to be in that same band dude...we are freaks of nature [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The only problem is, we'd never get anything done because we'd be fucked up all the time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Zeegs..

with your looks..

we need to be in that same band dude...we are freaks of nature [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!!!!

Wulfe pretty wife man...Mine is a little sicilian/romanian hottie...prolly smaller than yours..

my wife val , we been married for 18 years now or so..I forgot...but I'm 5' 8" and 225...and she's is a whoppin' 4' 10" and 88lbs...soak and wet...so you know who's on top!

I think I "officially" have the tiniest wife on the planet...but she's great and I love her.

BTW she has a GIANT attitude..wouldn't you if you were married to me.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually my wife is 4'10" and 85lbs... and I think she's lying about the 4'10" part... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

+1

Could be YET another brother/cousin of theDuke clan.
        Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Just found this one.

Its a pic of me out doing a little shopping.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now that is a funny picture! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

BSteff...looks like we could be bookeneds..if you rid of that mustache...but keep the goat...look at my avatra...see I had a stache too!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wulfe damn..our girls are the same size...that is awesome...well I don't have to tell you how great that is in more ways than one.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Zeegs....we would write crazy go nuts thrash...and get high...the higher I am ...the better I play.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ok here's mine...but it's in 3 stages...my 21st birthday Aug. 29 1989....
                Let's get this party started:

We are on our way now:

After 11 shots, and who knows how many beers...the partys over:

Comment

OK..Lots of you have seen this pic in the past..but some haven't. I'm sure there's a few more laughs left in it...
                  Caught yawning at the bus stop looking like a grouper from King Arthurs court. (Things blew over with the cops and I was back on my motorcycle the next week).
                  The Buzzard does not fear
                  The man in riot gear
                  Harvest a skull of stone
                  The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Here's me being a total DWEEB! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Ok here's mine...but it's in 3 stages...my 21st birthday Aug. 29 1989....
                      Let's get this party started:

We are on our way now:

After 11 shots, and who knows how many beers...the partys over:

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeri...that's classic!...LOL!
                      1 tequilla
                      2 tequilla
                      3 tequilla
                      FLOOR!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that puke on your sleeve, Jeri, or grass? If it's the former, tryin' to puke over your shoulder ain't so smart. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Naw, it's grass LOL..I was smart enough to puke farther out in the yard LOL.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Classic!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thread resurrection! Me (on the left) and a cousin drunk yesterday. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X