UPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS

Anyone know what the delivery hours of UPS are?
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: UPS

10am to 6 pm I think
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have had packages delivered around 7:00 PM before. I was under the impression the driver went till his route was done.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I have had packages delivered around 7:00 PM before. I was under the impression the driver went till his route was done.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would explain why they drive like frikkin' maniacs, scan/drop the package and then hit the doorbell as they start to run back to the truck. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I had one @ 9:30 pm one time. I thought they had to complete routes too.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

This video clip helps explain how they deliver their load so quick. *Note: some of the banners above the video player may not be safe for work.

UPS Standard Delivery
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

At least he gave it a good shake to determine if it was fragile. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I have worked for UPS before,and you go til your route is finished..doesn't matter if it is noon or midnight..
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Working...
                X