People suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People suck

Sheesh, you can't even buy a house anymore...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8747134/
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: People suck

Holy Sheet thanks for teh article... makes sense but I really never looked at that angle. Yeah people do suck [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that stuff going on here a lot, and the local news has been running stories on this for a couple years. It's getting much worse.

They mostly prey on the elderly poor here. It's just disgusting how these people can be doing this.

Comment

The people at FanFire Suck
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The people at FanFire Suck

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 To infinity!!!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

6 months after I buy my package and 24 hours before the show I finally get my tickets and stuff for the crue tomoorow. Section A. Row 2

Not bad but their Custumer service sucks ass

I'd rather Deal with I love All Access. Even Though Pat had some problems with them.
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

What pisses me off about FanFire is that last year I ordered a few shirts from them. When I get the package, there's two of the same shirt in it and one wasn't my size. I call them and ask them what the deal was, they give me some BS about not having the shirt available. I asked them what was the point of providing my phone number if they weren't going to use it to tell me that they didn't have the merchandise that I paid for. It took several months to get a refund.

Funny how companies can take your money instantly, but it's like an act of Congress to get it back.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

This will be the pin that pops the retarted real estate bubble. Mark my words. The people who are blowing up the bubble are the ones who will pop it. They SUCK Moose!

Comment

People....suck???!!!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I need to get into realestate... not to con anybody, just because that's where the money is....

Comment

"Maria Elena Mateo is one of the victims. The Dominican immigrant wanted only to buy a house with a backyard for her three children and a bedroom for herself."

That seems like a good arrangement, hahahaha

Comment

I want to get into titty bars...

I mean I want to own them...there's money to be made there too...and it's done with titties...so everyones happy!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hard to work agaisnt that logic bill, i like them too!

Comment

Hey Bill, ever hear Joe Walsh's "You Bought It, You Name It" album? Got a song you'd love - I.L.B.T.s [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

First time i ever heard that song was at shotgun willies, denvers biggest strip club.I was laughing so hard and the stripper thought i was laughing at her and got pissed off at me.Even threatened to have me thrown out.Lyrics are just funny as hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X