Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: People suck

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I had no idea that song was gonna be like that. I got the album for my birthday when it came out, and had it cranked in my room - the parents could tolerate it, as it wasn't KISS or Maiden, and when that first line came out balls-loud, I freaked [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

NEWC...That's a great tune...and it was cool as hell to get to hang out with Joe on a total surprise one to one...when he was at my friend's Doctor Z's place..

he's such a cool dude..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hey Bill, ever hear Joe Walsh's "You Bought It, You Name It" album? Got a song you'd love - I.L.B.T.s [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I make a point of listening to that song at least every other day. That, and Big Balls by AC/DC. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I need to get into realestate... not to con anybody, just because that's where the money is....

[/ QUOTE ]

The 'hot' housing markets are WAY overvalued. The bubble is going to burst soon and lot of people are going to be losing a lot of money. Lots of foreclosures--that's when my wife and I are planning to jump into the housing market.

Commercial real estate is a legitimate investment vehicle for sophisticated investors, but residential real estate, over time, is not a savvy investment unless you get a steady income stream from rentals.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            The 'hot' housing markets are WAY overvalued. The bubble is going to burst soon and lot of people are going to be losing a lot of money. Lots of foreclosures--that's when my wife and I are planning to jump into the housing market.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. Just heard the other day that in most major markets 80+% of all new loans are interest only or ARMs and the majority are subprime. That's an awful lot of folks who've proven they can't handle credit digging very large holes for themselves.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

"I'm in debt up to my eyeballs" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah, plus with the insurance hikes, first-timers and low-income buyers (like myself, naturally) are priced out of the market.
              Ah well, just like everything else, when they start hurting, they'll be the ones getting raped up the ass when I plunk down my "piss poor" offer because they'll be happy to get it, and I'll ram it as far up their stupid asses as I can just for spite [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X